Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See AMin1004zyn's Items on eBay

Should In The Game ever again be licensed by the NHLPA, will they honor any past Draft Redemptions and put in place a replacement program for the cards we were forced to accept from Upper Deck?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any chance we could see some memorial cup rivals cards? One from each team in the final would make a great set.

Can you pleae sign Stefan Meyer to a contract? My collection lacks any junior or AHL cards and I would love to get some Meyers that have the ITG touch!

SCF Rewards
    Country

When is the next Superlative product, and not a team version, I mean like the origin, an all-encompassing NHL type set? Any hints as to what might be in it?

Autothreads are one of the best concepts out there. How about signed skate/helmet/glove pieces in the same format?

Where are my current Kings like Kopitar, Doughty, etc? Or even older ones, like um, Blake.

C'mon Brian, you can do it!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gregmal05's Items on eBay

Does ITG ever plan to rev up the design of their cards? Maybe fancy up the window in which the memorabilia is place instead of just making it look like someone took a scissor to a base card.

Since you can not use the NHL team logos, why not have photo shoots like UD does of players so collectors are not stuck with those horribly cropped head shots?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See xirxious's Items on eBay

Would it be possible for a fan selection for an ITG subset? Kind of like a MTO, but on a set scale for the next year?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Will you be incorporating Tyler Ennis, Tyler Myers, or Nathan Gerbe into this years Heroes and Prospects?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Since you can not use the NHL team logos, why not have photo shoots like UD does of players so collectors are not stuck with those horribly cropped head shots?

I like that idea, kind of similar to something I said awhile back about having the players in BAP-type setting, kicking back in their homes or doing their favorite activity, just a change of pace.

That would be pretty sweet.

I know the head shots works great though for BTP with those sweet goalie masks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mikrac39's Items on eBay

Would ITG consider a specialty release such as all the original 6 teams so as to have a broader appeal in the US?

Country

If ITG gets an NHL liscence would you have rookie cards or stick with Junior players?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See railblaze's Items on eBay

How frequently are all of the HSHS/BTP point redemption cards claimed, and would you ever consider opening the redemption program to allow for people to submit a mixture of points in exchange for a random leftover redemption card, after the current standard redemption period?

I would not want to ever prevent someone from being able to submit their points for a card from the appropriate set, but if there's leftovers it would make sense (to me, anyway) to make them available to those of us who are buying all of your products in a smaller quantity.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast