Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (60)
    Country
    See 24lakersfranchise24's Items on eBay

Exclamation Mickey Mantle Signed ! LOOKS FAKE TO ME!

http://cgi.ebay.com/MICKEY-MANTLE-7-...item439a979c92

Couple of things caught me on this.

First thing i notice is the baseball. It looks like a brand new (non leather) baseball.

Second thing is The "NO.7" ! I've seen about 30 of those with NO.7 inscipted with it and there signed with big letters and he signed them evenly. Kinda looks like a 7 year old wrote that.

The signature looks funky too The first "M" the m seems to come down to far.

Well i hate to accuse people of having fake things but this ball stood out to me. Just letting you guys know if you are thinking of buying it i wouldn't. Even know it has coa. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't see how it is even possible for a brand new ball to be signed by Mantle? FAKE!

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (60)
    Country

I don't see how it is even possible for a brand new ball to be signed by Mantle? FAKE!

Yea, but im not sure if its new but im like 99% sure. lol. Just telling SCF not to buy this. Who ever buy this is getting ripped!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yup its fake. CCSA just sold 12 of these same balls. Even comes with a nice COA from Universal Authentic who was named in Operation Bullpen

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (60)
    Country

I knew it! lol. Well these guys are rip offs. No one Buy from them!

SCF Rewards
    Country

i think its authenticated by him?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Certificates of authenticity are not necessarily worth the paper they're printed on. Anybody can issue a certificate of authenticity but in the end it all boils down to how reputable is the seller, how trustworthy is he?

SCF Rewards
    Country

It doesn't matter how reputable he is, the autograph is fake

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was speaking in general terms, not in reference to the specific Mickey Mantle autograph under discussion.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who ever forged it did a decent job but the ball gives it away. Way to new looking and it's shiny = not leather!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast