Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you resend if you never got a reply?

been lurking for awhile, but finally registered today. My apologies if this topic has already been covered.

My question, do you resend requests if you have seen successes well after you sent your original request?

For example, I have a picture of my son and Kelly Washington (WR for the Ravens) that I sent to Kelley during the first week of the season. Since then I have seen numerous successes with a turnaround time for 12-16 days.

Should I resend?
    Do you resend?
    How long do you wait before you decide to resend?

Thank you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

Not sure about everyone else, but here's my experience.
    - If a player doesn't answer my 1st request and no one else is getting him, it's been a waste of stamps to send the 2nd. Tried many times.
    - If a player doesn't answer my 1st request and other people are getting him, it eventually shows up late. Like I've gotten my 2nd request back, then my 1st. I'd just wait it out & be patient.
    Just my 2 cents.

Welcome to the site, btw!

SCF Rewards
    Country

The key with TTM is patience. I would wait a while before you wrote it off as dead.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah i agree with sawks14 , patience is the key i just got a return from former dodger alfredo griffin c/o the angels today, and it took 161 days.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I only resend if I start to see some constant successes again....even then I have been burned a 2nd time as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

As others have said, patience is the key. However, there is nothing wrong with resending. Just don't resend 4 weeks after not getting anything. You will see successes from over a year ago. Give it time. I have resent a couple of times after a few months and ended up getting both returns back on the same day. It happens.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah i agree with sawks14 , patience is the key i just got a return from former dodger alfredo griffin c/o the angels today, and it took 161 days.

got one back after 10 months today

SCF Rewards
    Country

just wait or retry its up to you. i sent to a arizona back last training camp and got it back 380 days later so you never know what could happen