Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by the110yardline View Post
    Hey the Harvin is # 24 of 25 and the Namath is #'d to 35. What do you have in mind. I was actually thinking of keeping the Harvin, but if you have something from my signature, I would be interested in trading it.

J
    most likely don't have anything for the harvin from players in your sig. but would like to see if maybe we can work something out for the namath. I couldn't find a listing for certified w/opg. check out my bucket, I don't have any patches of the players in your sig., but you might find something else. thanks
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them

2. Wata Photo
    Quote Originally Posted by maddmaxx714 View Post
    most likely don't have anything for the harvin from players in your sig. but would like to see if maybe we can work something out for the namath. I couldn't find a listing for certified w/opg. check out my bucket, I don't have any patches of the players in your sig., but you might find something else. thanks
    pm coming
    AP TRUE RC's: 33 / 39 (85%)

TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, UD Premier Auto

Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

Hidden Content

My bucket: Hidden Content

interested in the crabtree certfied jersey.

Can use your wells and pittman GU
    Bucket:Hidden Content
    Looking For:Ohio State Players Auto/GU/RC
    Basketball:Blake Griffin Auto/GU/RC #ed inserts, Past & Present Autos
    Football:2013 Bowman Chrome Autos & Bowman RC Parallels/Tajh Boyd/Marion Grice

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234