Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Love it 3 pages of cards and not 1 GU in the bunch. I agree with the old inserts. Some are so creative and as you stated. Hard to find.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love it 3 pages of cards and not 1 GU in the bunch. I agree with the old inserts. Some are so creative and as you stated. Hard to find.

Well with almost 1600 cards (and about 1100-1300 in PC) I should hope I could do a few posts without G/U or autos!

But you're right, it's tough nowadays to find stuff like this. I mean rookie stuff is all about autos and photo shoot swatches, no real cool inserts.

Plus it's all dime a dozen and overproduced stuff, year in year out.

The Pacific parallels get VERY redundant, but I LOVE old inserts, love em'!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jimmy_saras's Items on eBay

Jimmy, that video was INCREDIBLE, WOW, WOW, WOW! It looked kind of scary yet so much fun. I bet that is better than any card you can pull from a pack!

I will feel like I am driving a Kia now when I go fire up my M3!
    A hobby legend? I dunno, very kind words from you, I am humbled you would consider me that.

As far as HI, I will say this, it's not a coincidence that myself or other "hobby legends" have "left" the site. It's kind of a recurring theme there.

The hierarchy is always right, and you can't beef with the brass, just not allowed!

That's cool you are now collecting Cam Ward. He is a outstanding young goalie, should be a lot of fun for you to chase.

Oh well, all the cool HI peeps are here on SCF now anyway so good to see you and everyone else again, we'll be talking I am sure!

The M3 is a very nice car anyway, but to compare it whit a Porsche 964 RS -92 is litle bit wrong! ;)
    I have been doing over 330+ laps on Nürburgring so i gues that i know the track quite good, then allso like 1000++++ laps on other Vid games over the years, and like Wingsfan-13 say it's cool to drive the track after You have play the track in vid games!
    As for driving the 7,45 lap on the Nürburgring, it's a trill!!!
    You know pepole have died try and allso that it's the moust dificult track in the world, You have the magic moment to go under 8,30 (death zone) and 8,00 is even a bigger magic step, becorse then You shuld be dead if You ask the lokals and other thats not racing drivers, so i gues am happy whit the 7,45 and that i could show my children one day that look what dady did back in the 2008!
    And YES it's beter then any pack break You could do, even to hit a Crosby The Cup RC shuld feel kind of boring... But still i love this hobby!
    They can't be compered becorse racing and trading hockey cards are so mutch fun!

To bad to hear that You guys leaving HI, but glad to find You guys! :)
    Hope this could be a "home" for me to!

As for legend, You are realy one of them, like i say Your Blake and Forsberg collection is realy a 1/1 and You always been in this whit class and a smile, thats so great to see!
    Love guys like You and i realy hope that i could be the same nice guy on the forums!

As for Cam Ward i like that young guy, and i did get one 1/1 of him (my avatar) and that make me start collecting him...
    See what i could find, but im not a big spender there, it's just when i could find cards that i like and try to keep them coming!
    As You say, great to see You and hope that we talk soon again!
    Best regards Your friend
    /Jimmy Särås

Wingsfan-13:
    Thanks, good to hear that more guys on SCF like the Nürburgring and cars!
    And yes it's amazing what i vid game could do to ous! :D
    /Jimmy Särås

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Gotta love those cards #'d /10000 lol nice stuff so far

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (53) HI
    Country
    See missionhocky10's Items on eBay

some nice lookin stuff so far B. looking forward to more :D

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lumm0x26's Items on eBay

Love the old glitter!! Awesome show so far Barrie.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking forward to the show, very cool start I love the old crown and spx die-cuts.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BeezerBarkhouse's Items on eBay

Some really cool looking inserts there. Nice Stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See deankal's Items on eBay

Great show there Barrie.....Keep them coming!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here's some more

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast