Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

tarheelsnipe - 2007-08 Chronology Masterpiece Legends

Kevin has achieved Super Collector status for his 2007-08 Chronology sets. He has completed both the difficult Masterpiece Legends and Timeless Memories autograph sets in Chronology! These sets feature Hall of Fame player autographs, and the cards are an amazing sight to behold. This thread features his Masterpiece Legends set.

PhotoBucket Scan Link

Favorite Cards

Masterpiece Legends

1. #191 Dominique Wilkins inscription "Human Highlight Film" – Rare inscription auto. To my knowledge at least 12 were inscribed like this, #1-12.

2.#181 John Stockton – He doesn’t do a lot of signing, and this is the only Stockton auto I have. Hall of Famer, all-time assist leader, and Dream Team member.

3.#205 Darryl Dawkins – I absolutely LOVE the picture of Chocolate Thunder with the rim on his shoulder. Who could forget the “Chocolate-Thunder-Flying, Robinzine-Crying, Teeth-Shaking, Glass-Breaking, Rump-Roasting, Bun-Toasting, Wham-Bam, Glass-Breaker-I-Am-Jam”?

4.#192 Dennis Rodman - What can I say? I like blondes!

5.#162 Bob Love “#10” inscription – It’s #10/99, his jersey number. This is the highest number I've seen of this inscription. I believe he only inscribed #1-10 like this.

6.#168 Clyde Drexler – The Glide is one of my all-time favorites. I felt bad for him when the Bulls beat the Blazers in ’92. I didn’t think he’d ever get a ring. I’m glad he got traded to Houston and won a championship before he retired.

7.#172 Hal Greer “68 AS MVP” inscription – 10-time all-star, NBA Champ, and Hall of Fame. I believe only 10 were inscribed like this one, #1-10.

8.#190 David Thompson "Skywalker" inscription - A North Carolina native like me, and one of Michael Jordan's inspirations as a child. I have a separate PC of him. I believe only 10 were inscribed like this, #1-10.

9.#188 Artis Gilmore – We went to the same small college. I keep asking how “A-Train” is not in the Hall of Fame. He’s the NBA’s all-time field goal percentage leader, 6x All-Star, and 1975 ABA Playoffs MVP. VOTE HIM IN! I also have a separate PC of him.

10.#199 Bob Lanier inscribed "All Star MVP" – Lanier was the last card I needed to complete the Masterpiece Legends set. It took me 10 months of searching to find it. A couple weeks later, this inscribed version popped up.

Last edited by WilyWestbrook0; 08-07-2014 at 06:11 PM. Reason: update

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

Awesome set, Kevin, and very nice work completing it! Congrats on the supercollection status!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See atomslayer_man's Items on eBay

Man wish I had that dawkins.... great set!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats Kevin!!! Very nice set!!!! Very Nice Autos!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (6)
    Country
    See tarheelsnipe's Items on eBay

Here is a picture of the sets together....

Country
    See tommy2221race's Items on eBay

sweet set, how much do u think these sets of chronology cost you?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (6)
    Country

sweet set, how much do u think these sets of chronology cost you?

quite a bit! I don't know exactly, but it's still costing me as i search for inscription variations.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jprk31's Items on eBay

Man that's nice. Congrats on the supercollector status!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (6)
    Country

+1 to the inscription variations....

"Skywalker"

SCF Rewards
    Country

Fantastic

These look fantastic mate, congratulations!!!

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast