Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Is this for the rejects/didn't make it in time league????

If so....I want Kobe!!!! :)

walter..

Walter i dont have kobe but maybe youll see something else you like

im ToGoodToBeStoped

[quote=garnett_21;6692707]I think it's overall...it's a rotisserie league, I believe.

I'm in dire need of some PF/C...I'm lacking as it is, but with Jamison out for awhile, I REALLY need someone...anyone have an extra PF/C that I could have for a SG?[/quote]
    Nathen i dont think your in this league.

this is the rejects league :sign0020:

I thought unofficial described that it was rejects, it is rejects. In the week 2 post I will put rejects disscusion

I prefer to think of us as the "alternates". I would say "benchwarmers" but I've seen some of your pictures... scary.

oh, and i think the OP can edit the thread title using the Advanced tab.

Lol and snipes yes I think the scoring is just one point or -1 point.

made this if you wanna put it in the first posts
    [url]http://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=937030[/url]
    i will update for all moves made...

[QUOTE]Nathen i dont think your in this league.

this is the rejects league :sign0020: [/QUOTE]Haha, sorry about that...hence the "unofficial"...makes sense now...good luck to you guys! I'll go hide in the corner now...lol
    Kevin Garnett collector - own 1539 (22.8%) different! Always looking for more!

Collecting Minnesota Timberwolves, Chicago Bulls, and Minnesota Wild too!

"Anything is possible" - Kevin Garnett

Looking for: 2009-10 Limited Jumbo Kevin Garnett /10 square swatch AND jersey number swatch.

[QUOTE] I thought unofficial described that it was rejects, it is rejects. In the week 2 post I will put rejects disscusion
    [/QUOTE]Unofficial is good...I just wasn't thinking...lol...you can leave it as-is...but, if you want it changed, I can change it for you...LMK.
    Kevin Garnett collector - own 1539 (22.8%) different! Always looking for more!

Collecting Minnesota Timberwolves, Chicago Bulls, and Minnesota Wild too!

"Anything is possible" - Kevin Garnett

Looking for: 2009-10 Limited Jumbo Kevin Garnett /10 square swatch AND jersey number swatch.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast