Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by garnett_21 View Post
    Haha, sorry about that...hence the "unofficial"...makes sense now...good luck to you guys! I'll go hide in the corner now...lol
    Yea get out of here Nate!!!!!!!!!

:)

Hey if anyone has someone who can put some solid assits up for trade I would be interested

Well I had to drop Big Baby because of the fight so there goes a bench player who I thought would pay off, hopefully my players rock it this week

my guys did awesome today [well, i think they did.. still learning whats what]

arenas had 9 ast, kobe had 8 reb 4 st, odom had 13 reb 5 ast 2st 2 blk

Had a pretty bad night. Battier rocked it for what he's worth with 2 steals and a block while all my players turned the ball over like crazy

anybody need these players i need a couple good players stephen jackson, zach randolph,joe alexander,blake griffin,corey maggette or chris kaman lmk thanks
    I'm back just to sell my collection, Someone please buy I need money for my vacation.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

LOL how bout Grant Hill??? Why'd you drop him man? Played all his games last year, 19 on his first night and you dropped him??? Happy that I picked him up

i hate him he threw the pass to lattener to beat kentucky lol
    I'm back just to sell my collection, Someone please buy I need money for my vacation.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (6)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Picked up Azubuike and dropping Gerald Henderson. I keep getting burned by Duke alumni. Why do none of them make decent pros?

can someone explain bench players? I thought their stats don't count and you only use them when a starter is injured, suspended, etc

Or do I replace a starter with a bench player if the starter does not have a game and a bench player does???

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast