Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See waltque's Items on eBay

Haha, sorry about that...hence the "unofficial"...makes sense now...good luck to you guys! I'll go hide in the corner now...lol

Yea get out of here Nate!!!!!!!!!

:)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See atomslayer_man's Items on eBay

Hey if anyone has someone who can put some solid assits up for trade I would be interested

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well I had to drop Big Baby because of the fight so there goes a bench player who I thought would pay off, hopefully my players rock it this week

SCF Rewards
    Country

my guys did awesome today [well, i think they did.. still learning whats what]

arenas had 9 ast, kobe had 8 reb 4 st, odom had 13 reb 5 ast 2st 2 blk

SCF Rewards
    Country

Had a pretty bad night. Battier rocked it for what he's worth with 2 steals and a block while all my players turned the ball over like crazy

SCF Rewards
    Country

anybody need these players i need a couple good players stephen jackson, zach randolph,joe alexander,blake griffin,corey maggette or chris kaman lmk thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOL how bout Grant Hill??? Why'd you drop him man? Played all his games last year, 19 on his first night and you dropped him??? Happy that I picked him up

SCF Rewards
    Country

i hate him he threw the pass to lattener to beat kentucky lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (6)
    Country
    See tarheelsnipe's Items on eBay

Picked up Azubuike and dropping Gerald Henderson. I keep getting burned by Duke alumni. Why do none of them make decent pros?

SCF Rewards
    Country

can someone explain bench players? I thought their stats don't count and you only use them when a starter is injured, suspended, etc

Or do I replace a starter with a bench player if the starter does not have a game and a bench player does???

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast