I have 4 good RB's but need to pick 3 to start

Which 3 would you start out of these 4 for this week?

Matt Forte vs. Cleveland - they have a bad run defense and he needs to prove he was worth a top 10 pick.
    Ray Rice vs. Denver - Denver has the best D that any of my RB's are up against, but he had 30 points vs. the Vikings.
    Chris Johnson vs. Jacksonville - always a threat to get 100+ rushing and 50+ receiving, especially with VY starting, dump offs!!!
    Steven Jackson vs. Detroit - Detroit has a weak defense and give up a lot of receptions to RB's, but SJax hasn't scored yet this season.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mstng99tim View Post
    Which 3 would you start out of these 4 for this week?

Matt Forte vs. Cleveland - they have a bad run defense and he needs to prove he was worth a top 10 pick.
    Ray Rice vs. Denver - Denver has the best D that any of my RB's are up against, but he had 30 points vs. the Vikings.
    Chris Johnson vs. Jacksonville - always a threat to get 100+ rushing and 50+ receiving, especially with VY starting, dump offs!!!
    Steven Jackson vs. Detroit - Detroit has a weak defense and give up a lot of receptions to RB's, but SJax hasn't scored yet this season.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you looked at nfl.com fantasy start'em/sit'em? I think they like. Forte, S. Jackson,
    and they don't like W. Meghee so I would go with either R. Rice or CJ.
    Huge FSU fan: Looking for Jameis Winston (FSU)
    Rob Schremp Memorabilia Super Collector.
    My Rob Schremp Collection, more to come.
    Hidden Content

Go forte, Jackson and Rice U will win if u get them 3 starting
    Wantlist: Dominic Brown, Percy Harvin, Jeremy Maclin, Manny Machado, Kyle Gibson

Hidden Content

first off I think they should all have nice games. I think I'd probably leave s. jackson off. Chicago plays a bad defense as well but they have the better offensive attack.

it's a tough one but like I said they should all have decent numbers.

by the way, how do you get 3 top 10 RBs?
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content