Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Hiya, can you re-size my banner as well? I thought it was fine now but guess not. Hopefully it's not too small. Thanks!!
    I Collect: Kevin Smith, Kevin Jones, Ndamukong Suh & Detroit Lions
    Hidden Content

~~~~~~Hidden Content ~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by rds1173 View Post
    Hiya, can you re-size my banner as well? I thought it was fine now but guess not. Hopefully it's not too small. Thanks!!
    This is as big as I could get it

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

please resize to 300 x 100... thanks.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content

SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware Super Collector

Quote Originally Posted by jrlebert View Post
    please resize to 300 x 100... thanks.

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

can anyone re-size this for me to 300 x 100

thanks alot :-)

Quote Originally Posted by cali77 View Post

can anyone re-size this for me to 300 x 100

thanks alot :-)
    Here ya go

Quote Originally Posted by micfly000 View Post
    do what you gotta do . please leave as big as allowed.
    Here ya go

If you want to go as big as 500x100 we do have a VIP Membership Package where one of the perks is banners as big as 500x100

i need mine resized please :)
    I am slowly but surely selling off my entire collection due to the commitments of my real life job in professional wrestling.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by MonticelloCards View Post
    i need mine resized please :)
    Here ya go,

Roger

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast