Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See thirdshiftradio's Items on eBay

Another couple nice memorabilia steals...at least I think so

Just picked up these two over the last couple days. Very excited to get two hall of famers at these prices especially the Brett. For the price its PSA authenticated and a speciality mini bat. LMK your thoughts on how u think I did....feedback is appreciated!!!

George Brett Auto'd mini Bat
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330370724682&ssPageNam e=STRK:MEWNX:IT

1970 Cleveland Indians vs Washington Senators Program autographed by Lou Boudreau
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160371224719&ssPageNam e=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Thanks for looking, Adam

SCF Rewards
    Country

You got some great deals. You can not beat the price on the program. I don't think I have ever come across a pine tar mini bat before. Some very nice pickups!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Am I the only one that gets a chuckle out of Brett's last name looking like he signed "Butt"? I tell ya, I laugh every time!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool great price