Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Yankeesjetsfan Success Thread.

Hi. I decided to start a thread here to post my sucesses. Today I recieved former Knick Dick McGuire. He signed 2 custom cards in under a week. I will post pics tonight.

Mike
    My goal is to collect at least one autograph, one game used and one patch of as many people who played for the NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Islanders and NY Knicks. I also collect Derek Jeter, Tino Martinez, Mark Teixeira, Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Joe Namath, Chad Pennington, Curtis Martin, Patrick Ewing, David Lee, Mike Bossy, John Tavares, Martin Brodeur

Here's pics of the customs McGuire signed

Mike
    My goal is to collect at least one autograph, one game used and one patch of as many people who played for the NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Islanders and NY Knicks. I also collect Derek Jeter, Tino Martinez, Mark Teixeira, Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Joe Namath, Chad Pennington, Curtis Martin, Patrick Ewing, David Lee, Mike Bossy, John Tavares, Martin Brodeur

great success. could you probably share the address via PM?
    Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content
    Want List: Hidden Content
    PCs: DERRICK ROSE & CHICAGO BULLS
    PC: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I think I got his address in the address manager. You migh want to check in there.

Mike

Congrats
    Hidden Content

Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

This weekend bought 2 more former Knicks

Richie Guerin

Harry Gallatin

Thanks for looking,

Mike

I like the designs on the customs. Very nice!

Thanks. They're simple designs, but I like them.

Mike

The latest add to my growing Knicks collection. Oscar Schectman. He was an original Knick (I think he might be the last one alive as well) and scored the NBA's first points.

Mike

Recieved Bob Clarke on 2 customs and one puck. He actually placed the customs in another envelope and the puck in a small padded envelope to protect them. Very thoughtful of him.

Lenny Wilkens signed 4 customs for me.

Will post pics tonight.

Mike

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast