What to do, what to do...

I have a bit of a dilemna for my second starting RB spot this week. I have Thomas Jones on a bye and have these players as my backups, Westbrook and Forte. While Westbrook has the better matchup, Im a bit hesitant to start him, because hes so fragile and sharing carries and Forte is facing Arizona. Now, I have the option of maybe picking up Julius Jones, whos playing Detroit at home or Jamaal Charles whos playing the awful Jags. Would like to get some opinions on this. Sorry for the long read. Lmk, thanks.

2. Wata Photo
    I'd play Westbrook. He doesn't share that many carries with mcccoy. He does a few but not to many. He is suppose to play this week an has a good matchup.
    I No Longer Pay or Will Accept PayPal GIFT Payments!
    Under 20 Feedback or MSF members WILL send first

I would pick up Jones if available to you.

I'd play Westbrook, particularly if you are PPR. But, I am biased. Who is your #1 RB?
    Hidden Content
    Collecting #12 Randall Cunningham
    -Looking for 2005 Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game cards (baseball or football)
    Hidden Content

who do you have to drop to pick up charles of jones? That's going to effect my answer.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content

Forte was my #1 and we all know how that has turned out and T Jones was my #2, but now is my #1 and I also have Pierre Thomas starting.

Oh, Donnie Avery haha. Not too big a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Cards View Post
    who do you have to drop to pick up charles of jones? That's going to effect my answer.

I'd grab charles. he's the starter and plays a pretty bad rushing defense this week. It looks like LJ is out in KC. Jones starts but has some guys waiting to steal carries.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content