Just made a blockbuster trade-how did I do?

I just traded Roddy White and Steve Breaston for Marques Colston and T.J. Houshmanzadeh. I think it was a good trade because White and Colston are about equal while I think TJ is a lot better then Breaston

Current Players Now:
    QBs: Matt Ryan and Brett Favre
    RBs: Steven Jackson, Ray Rice, Ronnie Brown, and Jamaal Charles
    WRs: Colston, Houshmanzadeh, Collie, Cotchery, Owens
    TEs: Tony Gonzalez
    D/ST: Vikings
    K: Scobee

Starting Lineup:
    QB Ryan/Favre Dep. on Weeks
    Rb Steven Jackson
    RB Ray Rice
    Rb/Wr Ronnie Brown
    WR Marques Colston
    WR TJ Housh
    WR Cotchery/Collie/Owens
    TE Tony Gonzalez

How do you think I did? It is a 1 point per reception league as well

Also, do you think I should trade Ronnie Brown for Greg Jennings and Buckhalter, or Ronnie for Jennings straight up? Please let me know your thoughts, thanks
    andy
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Wanting all Mike Lowell GU/Autos!

yeah, not a bad trade. TJ has the potential for much better numbers than breaston.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content

Yeah definitely a good trade...a #1 and a #3 for two #1s. I wouldn't trade Ronnie though. Since you can start 3 RBs, I'd make sure I always had 3 solid ones, which you do now. Charles might turn out good, might not...I think your WR situation is more set than your RBs right now. One of Cotchery, Collie, or TO should be able to fill the 3 spot each week just fine.

"I swear by my life, and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."

Yea thats my thinking now, OnePimpTiger, thanks. Like I think if Cotchery can be healthy like he was for the first 4 weeks, he will be huge in this PPR league like he was in the first 4 weeks
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Wanting all Mike Lowell GU/Autos!