Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Flyers Mailday

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rizok56's Items on eBay

Flyers Mailday

Just got back from a trip to Windsor and was greeted by two packages: 1 eBay win and 1 SCF trade.

The first picture is of an Artifacts Flyers Rookie Redemption (van Riemsdyk) and a Hextall Frozen Artifacts #038/199. I won these separate auctions on Oct. 30 for a total $15 shipping included from hockey-show.

The second picture is of an 08/09 Masterpiece Ron Hextall Canvas Clippings that I received in trade from Wor8529 who was kind enough to throw in a few extras including an 08/09 Legends MacLeish, 06/07 Parkhurst Captains # 3503/3999 Ron Sutter and 99/00 UD Star Power LeClair. Thanks again Zack.

Very happy with all of these PC items.

thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Riz56; 11-07-2009 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Forgot to Upload Pics

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

Sweet Flyers PC additions!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rizok56's Items on eBay

tboculosis,

I was in Detroit last night, man I miss that city. Wish I could have made it to Coney Lafayette.

RR

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Very nice new Flyers stuff