Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

ive received an authentic autograph in a nfl fanpack before

SCF Rewards
    Country

just got one this weekend from Patrick Nyarko of the Chicago Fire (MLS). looked at it very closely and appears to be authentic

SCF Rewards
    Country

I Requested Something Form The L.A. Kinds, And My Response Was "Send us your address Julian and we will send a signed player card", Just Received It Today, I Will Report Back When I Receive My Card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I Requested Something Form The L.A. Kinds, And My Response Was "Send us your address Julian and we will send a signed player card", Just Received It Today, I Will Report Back When I Receive My Card.

was this an email or snail mail request and what address did u use?

SCF Rewards
    Country

was this an email or snail mail request and what address did u use?

It Was A Email Request, It Took 10 Minutes For Them To Respond As Well!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Why not look at the email autograph request thread in Autograph Central. I have gotten a good number of autographs via email requests. My latest was Paula Creamer requested via IMG (agent) email address. All types of sports autos and celebrity autos. Linda Carter, Charlie Daniels, Coach K, K Mart, Shirley McClain, Bob Dole, the list goes on and on. Most of them are in my photo book. Almost all the coaches I have came via email reuests after going to the college teams official site, looking at the staff directory and sending an email request. You might not call it a fanpack, but it is an autograph via email requests.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent a letter to the Great Lake Loons and received an autographed team picture

BANNED

Country

I got one from the Lake Elsinore Storm and the Boston Red Sox (Franklin Morales)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12