Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See atomslayer_man's Items on eBay

Hoorah for fun!

SCF Rewards
    Country

im having fun too

although it looks like my comeback will have to wait since i lost my best player for a couple weeks :(

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See atomslayer_man's Items on eBay

Yeah that's a shame, injuries are a B. Lost one of my big performers recently so stuff a lot tighter but thanks to battie and crazy game last night I'm in the lead

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm still trying to figure out why the scoring system has FGA and FTA. Those shouldn't count in the scoring system. If player X goes 0-20 shooting, he still gets 20 points toward that stat category even though he had a HORRIBLE offensive night. If anything, it should be FG% and FT%. I know it's too late to change anything, I just thought I'd bring it up.

yea... that really bugs me too

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (6)
    Country
    See tarheelsnipe's Items on eBay

Walter hurt my feelings this week.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123