Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See thirdshiftradio's Items on eBay

Recent man cave pickups

Thought I would share a few recent pickups for the man-cave.

Other recent pickups not pictured:
    From the show I went to on Wednesday I traded for a Red Sox Captains ball featuring the autos of Carl Yastremski, Jim Rice, and Jason Veritek with Steiner Cert. I am a die hard Yankees fan but I could not pass up the deal for a ball with two hall of famers and one of the most popular Red Sox players in Veritek. Nice investment piece.

Traded for a David Price auto Baseball inscribed w/ #1 pick w/ PSA auth

Purchased the following 3 baseballs pulled from Topps Archives Reserve from a friend for $50:
    Luis Aparicio
    Harmon Killebrew
    Greg Nettles

Finally thru a member who hooked me up with a Steiner code I purchased one of them nice 3 ball holders and since it was over $50 I got to pick a free baseball from Steiner. For some reason once again I went Red Sox and picked up a Curt Schilling auto Baseball. That 3 ball holder looks fantastic!! It now houses my Pettitte, Clemens, and Mussina auto'd baseballs.

Thanks for the look, Adam

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lumber_jack_bat_co's Items on eBay

Adam -

LOVE the Brett Bat... if you ever think you might want to move it - and you being a Yankees fan and all - let me know... I have these two Yankees items I'm looking to sell or trade...

Jose Canseco AU Yankees Hat w/ 40/40 inscription - GAI Cert

Roger Clemens AU Yankees Jersey - TriStar AND MLB Certs

Let me know...

- Chris

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some very nice items!!!! Great deal on the baseball as well. I love the Brett bat.

SCF Rewards
    Country

very nice