Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: PGI Grading...

See steelerman85239's Items on eBay

PGI Grading...

Anyone ever heard of them or used them before. I have all of my cards graded by either Beckett or PSA but I am interested in buying a card that has been graded a PGI 10. I am leary because I have never heard of this grading company & do not know their policies as to trimmed or stain treated cards. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stinga6789's Items on eBay

I heard of that company before. It seems like they are consistent with their grading, but if it's not BGS, PSA, or SGC, they are basically unrecognized by the industry. You'd probably have a hard time trading or selling back that card.

See steelerman85239's Items on eBay

Thanks man! My intention is to buy it & then have it graded by a recognized company.