Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Top 5 concerts of all time!

What are the top 5 best concerts (in non ranking order) that you have ever been to.

Mine would probably have to be

OZZFEST 2003 - KILLSWITCH ENGAGE, SHADOWS FALL, CHEVELLE, DISTURBED, MARILYN MANSON, KORN, OZZY

OZZFEST 2004 - LACUNA COIL, LAMB OF GOD, HATEBREED, SLIPKNOT, BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, SLAYER, JUDAS PRIEST, BLACK SABBETH

OZZFEST 2006 - UNEARTH, ATREYU, BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, DRAGONFORCE, LACUNA COIL, HATEBREED, AVENGED SEVENFOLD, DISTURBED, SYSTEM OF A DOWN, OZZY

PROJECT REVOLUTION TOUR - SNOOP DOGG, KORN, LINKIN PARK

AEROSMITH & KISS

GUNS N ROSES

GREEN DAY

HAD TO ADD A COUPLE EXTRA ONES. COULDNT PICK JUST 5....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

Up in Smoke
    Styx/Reo Speedwagon
    Toby Keith/Joe Nichols
    Metallica
    Coldplay

my taste in music has changed a bit over the years but when i was in my teens and Up In Smoke came within a few miles of my house i had to go... best concert hands down i have ever been to.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Beastie Boys & Tori Amos - got a kiss on the cheek from Tori backstage and met Ad-Rock

Wu-Tang Clan in Tampa - met and with M-E-T-H-O-D MAAAAN!!!

Rage Against the Machine & Wu-Tang - Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Redman

and last but certainly not least Lalapalooza Tour back in 95 ... Hole, Sonic Youth, Cypress Hill, Beck, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, The Pharcyde, Built to Spill, The Roots and many many more.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

AC/DC (second time, Greenville, SC) - bought tickets day of the show, someone stole our seats, got moved to front row and got to shake Brian Johnson's hand

Allman Brothers (Riverbend Festival in Chattanooga) - On the river front, the stage is a huge barge they bring in, beautiful night...and it's the freakin' Allman Bros, doesn't get any better.

Cousin Jake Bluegrass Festival/Cherryholmes (Etowah, TN) - Cherryholmes puts on one helluva show...especially for a bluegrass band.

Black Crowes (Atl) - I'd never seen them, but I swore when they went on hiatus that if they ever got back together, I would see a show...they got back together and I saw them on the first leg of the first tour back.

Black Crowes/Gov't Mule (at City Stages festival in Birmingham) - Next tour (I think)...outside in the city streets at night with a huge full moon coming up over the buildings.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kylefanbsb1963's Items on eBay

Okay...don't beat up on the old guy...but....

Eric Clapton (Germany - 1978)

Iron Butterfly (Germany - 1977)

Jethro Tull (Germany - 1977)

Yes (Germany - 1977)

KISS (Reunion Tour, Lansing Michigan)

I could name a few "runner-ups"....now..don't laugh

Barry Manilow (Germany - 1978)

Chuck Berry (Germany - 1977)

Moody Blues (Germany - 1977)

Foghat (Biloxi Mississippi - 1976)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See timberview4's Items on eBay

U2 feat. Snow Patrol - 9/21/09

Best Music Poll 2009 (Airborne Toxic Event, Bravery, Gaslight Anthem, Metric, Passion Pit, Ra Ra Riot) - MET AIRBORNE TOXIC EVENT!

thats it... i don't have much of a concert history, although its' a really good start lol.
    i'm seeing Bon Jovi in Foxboro July 24th (: PSYCHED!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See barnsz_1's Items on eBay

{uncle} Ted Nugent
    Kiss
    Hank Wiliams Jr.
    REO Speedwagon
    David Allen Cole

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lordoffuzz's Items on eBay

1. Pink Floyd (1996) Pontiac Silverdome - 2nd row. Thought the huge inflatable pigs falling was a malfunction. Pretty much crapped myself.

2. Judas Priest (1993) DTE Energy Music Theatre - To this day the loudest concert I've ever been to. Rob Halford rose out on a miced-up Harley and screamed for like a minute straight. My ears still cringe when I think about it.

3. King Crimson (2000) - House of Blues in Orlando. Front row. 5 feet from one of my biggest musical influences, Robert Fripp. It was pretty surreal.

4. Pantera (1992) - Front Row in the mosh pit through 2 other bands and then all of Pantera. Pretty sure I could have been killed. They were an incredible band though.

5. Faith No More (1995) - King For a Day tour. Front row. Mike Patton is just as awesome in concert as he is on any CD.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I haven't been to a concert in like 6 or 7 years. So all of these we're when i was younger lol.

1. Anger Management (Xzibit, Papa Roach, Eminem, Limp Bizkit)
    - My first ever concert

2. KROQ's Almost Acoustic Christmas (P.O.D., Disturbed, Audioslave, Queens of the Stone Age, Sum 41, The Used, Zwan, New Found Glory, Trust Company, Taproot)
    - Always a hard concert to get tickets too. The Used were my favorite band at the time.

3. Projekt Revolution (Linkin Park, Cypress Hill, Adema, DJ Z-Trip)
    - I was apart of the Linkin Park fan club, so after the concert i met the band and got autographs.

4. Pop Disaster Tour (Green Day, Blink-182, Jimmy Eat World)
    - Great concert because i knew all 3 bands lol and my seats we're bad.

5. Family Values Tour (Stone Temple Pilots, Linkin Park, Puddle Of Mudd, Staind, Static-X)
    - Linkin Park was my favorite band at the time. This was my 2nd time seeing them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Sorry Double Post

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast