Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Bert Blyleven

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See don't have ebay's Items on eBay

Bert Blyleven

I see on the TTMM that he charges $10 for TTM autographs, but there are no listed successes in the TTMM. If anyone can confirm the address that'd be very helpful. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wmhc28413's Items on eBay

that addy is good the last return i can find is 10/09.. he is a good signer if you send $10.. but i dont know if its more $ for a ball..

good luck..

SCF Rewards
    Country

do you send cash or check made out to "Miami Childrens Hospital", the charity he signs for?

CORRECTION: HOF manager Earl Weaver signs c/o MCH but Blyleven' does not... thanks for the heads up Sawks14
    Last edited by the305; 11-25-2009 at 07:31 AM. Reason: CORRECTION:

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.bertblyleven.com/autographs.shtml

Is what his website says and it uses the same addy as the ttmm. It lists $40 per ball which is up $5 from what I think it was earlier this summer when I checked.

SCF Rewards
    Country

do you send cash or check made out to "Miami Childrens Hospital", the charity he signs for?

HOF manager Earl Weaver signs c/o MCH but Blyleven's site says make checks payable to him and I don't ever recall reading anything about Blyleven and MCH but could be wrong.