Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Country

That price range seems very low. The famus Wagner card (original one) sells from 30k-70k. That card you have is better cause of the auto. I am sure you could get about 40k for it if you went to one of those very high end sports auctions. Your prob thinking no way pos, but I bet you could. Nice card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardcollector1972's Items on eBay

Not so sure about that...someone sold a dual Clemente/Wagner auto 1/1 and it went for less than $4k. It would be nice if it would bring that much.

That price range seems very low. The famus Wagner card (original one) sells from 30k-70k. That card you have is better cause of the auto. I am sure you could get about 40k for it if you went to one of those very high end sports auctions. Your prob thinking no way pos, but I bet you could. Nice card.

MUST SEND FIRST ON ALL TRANSACTIONS

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice article, my uncle is in the air force right now too! i hope that i one day get that big 1/1 pull!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See storagefindsales's Items on eBay

find one of those high end sports auction like seth8430 said. Have you got any good offers? Whats the status? Id go multiple routes when selling.haha

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardcollector1972's Items on eBay

I've actually decided not to sell the card. It's the centerpiece of my PC right now. I'd never rule out selling it, but it would take dire circumstances or an offer I couldn't refuse.

find one of those high end sports auction like seth8430 said. Have you got any good offers? Whats the status? Id go multiple routes when selling.haha

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See golfpro1210's Items on eBay

WOOOOW nice card!!! a beauty!! i'm jealous, i am also an arod collector, have over 1,000 cards including 110 game used and 6 autos, the rest are base, #/d and what not, still working on it though! I would never sell that card! it's too rare and to have a honus wagner auto is something special

Blog Entries
    Country
    See vld2005's Items on eBay

Wow amazing card!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wdwain's Items on eBay

sweet pull - congrats man

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123