Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting Players

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See masonraymond0320's Items on eBay

He didnt want to signt the book, the guy next to him said cmon just sign it. It was at a nhl hall of famers vs local police charity game. Our numbers were drawn to go down to the dressing room and meet them, during intermission. Everyone else was cool, just not shack

He just shoulda signed it in my opinion.

1 You wouldn't lose respect for him
    2 It only takes 1-2 seconds to sign.

Maybe he thought you were going to sell it? Thats my guess. Can't think of anything else.
    Last edited by MasonRaymond0320; 12-29-2009 at 01:18 AM.
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

at the practice to when they are on the bench sometimes they talk to you and outside the arenas you get things signed. i hope no one is there so i can get a stick

Better asking than paying a couple $100 dollars lol plus you can get it signed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I met the London Knights including Kane Gagner Tavares Shremp i actually met Tavares twice hes very nice got a few autographs on his London Knight hockey cards and that was it

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I met the London Knights including Kane Gagner Tavares Shremp i actually met Tavares twice hes very nice got a few autographs on his London Knight hockey cards and that was it

Congrats on meeting (future) NHL stars.
    Tavares=future Crosby lol
    :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Every Summer my friends Dad is a good friend of Jeff Carters Dad so this Summer im going to go with them to get his autograph hes my favourite player and i have his official NHL Jersey with numbers Names and a fight strap cant wait to get the autograph!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Every Summer my friends Dad is a good friend of Jeff Carters Dad so this Summer im going to go with them to get his autograph hes my favourite player and i have his official NHL Jersey with numbers Names and a fight strap cant wait to get the autograph!!!!

You are lucky. Hope u have fun, and I hope you get his autograph.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Any more stories?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

No more stories? Really???

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers
    My traders on Flickr

I loved reading everyones stories and I have some of my own. My Dad got free tickets to a Philadelphia Phantoms game and we decided to go and I loved playing mini hockey(knee hockey) so at an intermission we went to the merchandise shop I got a wooden goalie stick. At the end of the game we were leaving and right behind where we were sitting were some guys who worked for the Phantoms and Ron Hextall. He had some people wanting autographs and was signing my Dad rips the Stick out of my hands and hands it over. I was clueless and wanted the stick back. Lol. He hands it back and I had his autograph. I went to the Flyers Wives Carnival last year and got Simon Gagne's autograph and Scottie Upshall. I got Nittymaki's auto out of a grab bag (bag with random things in it usually always an auto) This year I am getting Claude Giroux. The Carrnival is this weekend. Im so pumped since last year in the middle I started getting a headache and felt like garbage but toughened through it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I loved reading everyones stories and I have some of my own. My Dad got free tickets to a Philadelphia Phantoms game and we decided to go and I loved playing mini hockey(knee hockey) so at an intermission we went to the merchandise shop I got a wooden goalie stick. At the end of the game we were leaving and right behind where we were sitting were some guys who worked for the Phantoms and Ron Hextall. He had some people wanting autographs and was signing my Dad rips the Stick out of my hands and hands it over. I was clueless and wanted the stick back. Lol. He hands it back and I had his autograph. I went to the Flyers Wives Carnival last year and got Simon Gagne's autograph and Scottie Upshall. I got Nittymaki's auto out of a grab bag (bag with random things in it usually always an auto) This year I am getting Claude Giroux. The Carrnival is this weekend. Im so pumped since last year in the middle I started getting a headache and felt like garbage but toughened through it.

The carnival sounds really, really, really, reallly fun. I wish I could go to one. I know how you feel. 2 years ago at my first Canucks game(, I got the tickets for my birthday) I had a headach all game, and wasn't really into the games like the other fans. :(

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast