SCF Official Review: 2009/10 Topps Puck Attax TCG

First and foremost, I'd like to thank our sponsors at Topps for providing us with this box.

24 packs per box
    6 cards per pack
    Current Retail Price: 29.99 - 34.99

Product Description

A fun, new card game that lets kids manage their teams, set their shifts, and face-off in head-to-head action. Loaded with 192 stars from all 30 NHL teams. Special limited gold, black, and platinum foil game cards.

WHAT WE PULLED

Regular: 78/192 (40.6%)
    Dupes: 42
    Foil (18)
    Gold Foil (6)

FINAL RATINGS

No rating as this is a Tracing Card Game and not an actual set.

Once again, I'd like to thank our wonderful sponsors at Topps for giving us the opportunity to open and showcase this release. For more information on all their products, be sure to check them out at www.topps.com.
    Last edited by Enigma; 12-01-2009 at 10:00 AM.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Thanks Topps!
    LOOKING FOR: TOP ROOKIES
    ...and anything else that catches my eye!

Hidden Content

Thanks for the box Topps. I saw some of these at the Expo and thought the looked very nice.
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Nick Foligno/SP Bobby Hull

Looks fun!
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Have a great basketball collection? See criteria for our Hidden Content
    Keep count of a player, team, or set? See our sticky threads in Hidden Content

Glad to see products out there that are similar to the Yugioh and Pokemon card games in sports so maybe it gets kids who are turning into teens/adults into the sports hobby. Thanks, Topps!

That's a neat looking product. Thanks to Topps for providing us with this

Thanks Topps!

Always great to see some card related product for younger kids!

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

This is for sure a cool set for all card lovers. Player collectors, team collectors, and kids getting started. Thanks Topps!