DODGERS pitching coach

Does anybody have a address for Rick Honeycutt?
    I know he has a a sportswear store in Chattanooga TN but I searched for the address and found three different ones. I automatically know that the 6401 Lee Highway doesnt work because I got a RTS two days ago.
    I also sent him in c/o team but got nothing so far....hopefully will get it next season.

i found this addy and the last return was 7/09... he is very hit or miss..

rick honeycutt
    207 forrest rd
    fort oglethorpe, ga 30742-3706

good luck..

i tried him c/o the dodgers in about may of 09 and no success yet from him :O(

good luck with your search keep us posted

Those sports stores are owned by Honeycutt, but he is never there (I used to live in Chattanooga) He is an awesome guy, but he travels a ton with the Dodger's Prospects and Farm Teams. I have never seen him say "no" but I think he is gone quite often. This may be a crazy idea but I believe the Lookouts are now a Dodgers Affiliate (Chatt's AA Team) You might want to send it to him there when the season starts
    Currently Collecting Cards of Auburn Alumni in ALL Sports, preferably in their College Uniforms!

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by SMVintage View Post
    Those sports stores are owned by Honeycutt, but he is never there (I used to live in Chattanooga) He is an awesome guy, but he travels a ton with the Dodger's Prospects and Farm Teams. I have never seen him say "no" but I think he is gone quite often. This may be a crazy idea but I believe the Lookouts are now a Dodgers Affiliate (Chatt's AA Team) You might want to send it to him there when the season starts
    Thanks for the tip...I'll try it