Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Storing autographed 8x10s

Does anyone use the plastic sheet protectors made by Avery Poly-vu to store their autographed photos? Which sheet protectors contain acidity levels in them? I heard that some sheet protectors contain acidity levels which deteriorates the photographs over time...

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you go with Ultra Pro you should be safe......not sure on the Avery products. They usually say on the box if they are Acid-Free...that's a huge selling point for alot of people these days.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I use the staples cheap ones and for the past 5 years they have worked fine for me.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It is nice to hear that others have built autographed 8x10 albums this was as well. I have a HOF album, a non sports album, a college coach album, a baseball album and a misc sports album. It is not possible to display the number of 8x10's that a collector gets over the years, but I do like to rotate out the ones on my walls and that seems to be the best way to store the ones not on display. Those cheap plastic sheets from staples is the way that I have went with mine, but the proper way would look to be the acid free sleeves.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content