New Pelle for the PC

Happy to add this to my PC:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300997545549...84.m1497.l2649

Thanks for the look :) Matt

Nice one there, bigggg money :O

How many other people are you up against when it comes to the bigger stuff??
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

When I first looked at the thread, I thought it read PELE...My first reaction was WOW, so much for the focused collection!

I should know better.

I feel dumb.

Oh ya, nice Pelle card.
    Looking for: Panini Prime Colors - Retired Players, ITG Enshrined Mega's, Nameplates and Emblematics and Superlative Jumbo Emblems!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

Thanks guys, I usually go up against 2 or three big time collectors...I actually got this from a SCF member Sinautra who in my opinion has the best Lindbergh PC

Quote Originally Posted by Bimola View Post
    When I first looked at the thread, I thought it read PELE...My first reaction was WOW, so much for the focused collection!

I should know better.

I feel dumb.

Oh ya, nice Pelle card.
    Lol....Im def trying to focus my PC now on LIndbergh and vintage stuff :)

Great looking card to add to your PC! Congrats!
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

Thanks....I love the look of this one

Big money, sure, but I'm a bit surprised it didn't go for more. It's actually a very decent price and an amazing addition to your PC! It could've gone for more, vintage collectors can be a bit crazy sometimes, haha.
    Collecting:

- Mask Cards
    - 2005-05 UD Endorsed Emblems

Lol yeah....I really expected it to go for more...Im pretty pleased with the price