Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    I just got Steve Janaszak back after only a week. I'm off to Jim Craig next.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!

Quote Originally Posted by druce26 View Post
    Hey guys, I just got back from Jack O'Callahan today. I'm off to Steve Janaszak next. Here's How it is looking.

Sweet Picture. Think I will do Jim Craig also. Not Mark Johnson.
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene

Those guys seem like pretty good signers and would be a great new project to keep me busier. Thanks Druce nicely done

*Take note- I can't see the pictures you guys are posting so this may be the same one you are using....

Does this picture of the 1980 Olympic Hockey team cover all the guys that may sign TTM? This team pic doesn't seem like the "official" pic that is used.

http://events.mnhs.org/media/images/...pic_hockey.jpg

Also- do any of the guys require a donation....haven't seen this mentioned in the previous posts.

I've never done a multi-signed item but I'm really excited about this one....thanks for posting this thread.

Shoe,

That's not the picture everybody is using. The picture i've seen signed everywhere is the celebratory photo after they won they game.

The one you posted is a portrait, in a surprisingly amazing quality. So thank you for that. It's really hard to find 1980 photos, other than on eBay.

I figured the team photo would cover everyone......I was going to do the celebration pic but I thought this one looked cool. It prints up high res which is why I like it.......

That is a sweet picture, best of luck with it. Thus far, I haven't come across anyone that requires a donation, but it never hurts. Keep us updated with how you make out,
    Mike
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!

Seems to be going well for you! Are you going to follow up with chasing other Olympic teams like this years USA or Canadian teams?
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

screw the canadiens. it is unbearable for me to have any of their autos from this year. i cried my eyes out last night and im still depressed.

Quote Originally Posted by indyreds View Post
    Seems to be going well for you! Are you going to follow up with chasing other Olympic teams like this years USA or Canadian teams?
    that would be a monumental task. although parise is a god among hockey ttm signers

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast