Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I started on this project today with requests out to Baker and Janaszak since I printed the picture in two halves and intend to combine the two halves when I'm done getting the signatures.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I started on this project today with requests out to Baker and Janaszak since I printed the picture in two halves and intend to combine the two halves when I'm done getting the signatures.

Now that's thinking.....why didn't I think of that one? Basically you cut down a year project to 6-8 months or less than that. Great idea and good luck.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anybody have any luck finding a decent resolution promotion picture from 'Miracle' (the movie)? It is a particular one that I see it every other month when I get my Disney DVD catalogue. It's a nice, dramatic shot of the backs of Eruzione, Craig, Baker, and McClanahan (or O'Callahan) as they are entering an arena, with light blotting out their faces. It looks to be more a a painting than a photograph.

Just thought I would ask in case anyone came across it. I really wanted to try this project, but due to time and nerve restraints I thought this shot of these men, who are reliable signers, would be perfect. It doesn't show the actor's faces, which is the best part.

UPDATE: It looks like the image I am trying to describe is actually on the bottom-right corner of some of the DVD covers for the film 'MIRACLE.' Now I just need to find one that is isolated or an incredibly GREAT and GIGANTIC resolution of the dvd cover to extract said image.
    Last edited by JVazz29; 04-13-2010 at 05:26 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

I got back my photo from the Strobel, McClanahan signing. Both sigs look great! I'll be off to Ken Morrow next.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got Janaszak back on 4/16........that's 6 days out- not bad. Any ideas on another quick guy I can send to (7 days or less)?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just sent out to Morrow today, I'll post an updated picture once I get it back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

80 Gold Medal Auto's

Hey all, Just checking in, been a while since I posted anything. Has anybody goten anything back from the guys I posted earlier as having not returned my mail? Broten, Christian, Ramsey,Silk,Pavelich, and Suter?

I would be very Wary of sending out something you do not want to loose to those I have listed.
    I checked Sportscollectors.net and found this:

Broten 58% Signer. Only 3 signed items in last 2 years! TTM most recently signed for $. No Addy given.

Christian 46% signer. Also signed just 3 times in last two years. Same member got a sig for cash recently, no address given-again!

Mike Ramsey-Two items signed throught the mail in last three years. Both Somewhat recent and sent to Minnesota Wild. However, the waits were over 130 days!

Dave Silk-64% signer TTm, Last signed in 2006!

Bob Suter-70% Signer TTm, getting better? Not so fast, last signed in 2007.

Mark Pavelich-66% signer TTM, last signed in 2008 1 time, a few times in 2007- one waited almost 300 days, so I guess that was a 2006 signing!

I was able to get Broten and Christian at a show last week, so that was cool. Picked up a Suter 3x5 on Ebay. Just 3 away now!

Good luck to all!

SCF Rewards
    Country

got my first back today from janaszak.
    out tomorrow to o'callahan

SCF Rewards
    Country

back from baker yesterday
    off to eruzione on monday

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im not sure what to do about these guys. I just got Ken Morrow back today, so that leaves me with:
    Morrow
    Janaszak
    Craig
    Eruzione
    Strobel
    Baker
    McClanahan
    OCallahan
    I think Im kinda at the point where I got the guys that sign great, and Im a little worried about the others. What do you guys think? Does anyone know of any recent signings from Johnson, Schneider, Verchote, Wells or Harrington?
    Hey all, Just checking in, been a while since I posted anything. Has anybody goten anything back from the guys I posted earlier as having not returned my mail? Broten, Christian, Ramsey,Silk,Pavelich, and Suter?

I would be very Wary of sending out something you do not want to loose to those I have listed.
    I checked Sportscollectors.net and found this:

Broten 58% Signer. Only 3 signed items in last 2 years! TTM most recently signed for $. No Addy given.

Christian 46% signer. Also signed just 3 times in last two years. Same member got a sig for cash recently, no address given-again!

Mike Ramsey-Two items signed throught the mail in last three years. Both Somewhat recent and sent to Minnesota Wild. However, the waits were over 130 days!

Dave Silk-64% signer TTm, Last signed in 2006!

Bob Suter-70% Signer TTm, getting better? Not so fast, last signed in 2007.

Mark Pavelich-66% signer TTM, last signed in 2008 1 time, a few times in 2007- one waited almost 300 days, so I guess that was a 2006 signing!

I was able to get Broten and Christian at a show last week, so that was cool. Picked up a Suter 3x5 on Ebay. Just 3 away now!

Good luck to all!

Last edited by druce26; 04-29-2010 at 01:20 PM.

Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast