Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (19) The Bench
    Country
    See sweetspotcollector10's Items on eBay

What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening?

After thinking for awhile, I think I got it - I wonder if morning, noon and evening are metaphors for baby, child/adult and elderly - 4 legs would be crawling, 2 would be walking, and three would be walking with help (cane/walker/wheelchair).

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (19) The Bench
    Country
    See sweetspotcollector10's Items on eBay

exactly. nice call. known as the riddle of the sphinx

SCF Rewards
    Country

When is a door not a door?

When it's ajar (a jar), heard this in middle school, can't believe I remember it lol.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

exactly. nice call. known as the riddle of the sphinx

Wow, sweet! Never heard that one before...I was going through pieces of furniture, food...figured it had to be something that moved around though...and, voilla! I come up with an answer...lol

When it's ajar (a jar), heard this in middle school, can't believe I remember it lol.

Yep! For those who don't know, ajar means open slightly.

There were two cats - 1 2 3 cat and un deux trois cat - they had a swimming race from England to France. Who won?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011