Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Amazing quad congrats!! If money wasn't so tight for me now i'd be trying to get a phil auto in my PC as well

Thanks, I'm sure you'll get one for your amazing Bulls PC in due time.

Hi, I'm totally new here. and this is my first update from Japan!
    Please see my blog http://blog.livedoor.jp/super_knicks/ for my New York Knicks collection & trades (written in both English/Japanese).
    This blog is just started, will update more later on.

I've been collecting New York Knicks autographed cards for nearly 20 years.
    Mainly collect: John Starks, Allan Houston, Larry Johnson, Charlie Ward, Tyson Chandler, Spike Lee

Good luck!

That quad auto is sick! It must have cost some serious coin too. I need a Jackson for my Knicks PC too. Just waiting for a better price, lol.

Outstanding Job as usual, sir.

Mike

Thanks, I don't think it costed me as much as I think you think it did, lol. I'm very happy with what I paid, I'd paid for it again even, I think I got a really good deal.....and that's what counts, right? Zenmaster has another Knick auto, by himself, but I just kept losing out on the few that surfaced! Not this time, haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pulled this in my 1st box break of 13'14 Panini Prizm:

13'14 Panini Prizm Larry Johnson Auto

SCF Rewards
    Country

New (old) additions..

#9/99

#20/49

I thought it was cool this card had Melo in the 2012 All-Star game uni. and it has a Knicks logo as well.

#6/10 - Prime Patch

#9/10 - Prime Patch

#83/99

#14/25 - Prime Patch

#69/199 - My very 1st Bender auto in a Knicks uni.!

#29/49 - Followed up by my 2nd Bender auto..

My 1st Ronnie Brewer auto in a Knicks uni.!

#176/199

#166/199

#30/49

Such a shame that Cope is no longer a Knick. We can afford to sign Cole Aldrich and Chris Smith (amongst others we signed in the past offseason), yet we can't bring back Copeland!?! This "organization" is still a joke apparently..

Expect some more!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

New (old) additions...part 2.

#27/99

#48/49 - Couple of the best centers to come outta Georgetown University..

#23/199 - Kobe Bryant cameo and a nice action photo to boot. Lord, I wish Panini would use more action photos...

#129/199 - Melo cameo...he's prolly tellin' Ray to pass him the ball after he brings it up the court...

#14/25 - Prime "Patch"

I just really like these "Gamers" memorabilia cards from 11'12 Panini Past & Present...

#48/50 - This was a nice find..

#71/99

#21/49 - Prime Patch

Another one down from that "Gamers" memorabilia subset..

#8/299 - My 1st Mel Davis auto..

#21/99

#39/49

#8/10 - Definitely my best Raymond Felton Knicks card, love that logo patch...

#24/99 - My 1st Tim Hardaway Jr. autograph. The kid has a world of potential, I can't wait to see what he's like 4 seasons from now...

My lone Harrellson auto, I wish he'd of stuck around more. Ehhh, let's face it though, "Jorts" never stood a chance from the get-go..

#1/149 - I believe this to be my 1st Spencer Haywood Knicks auto..

H20!

#3/10 - Gold Parallel - I believe this to be my 1st Jax auto in a Knicks uni.

#23/99 - Followed up by my 2nd Jax auto..

Stay tuned for part 3 in the near future and in case you didn't know this was part 2. There is a part 1 you may have missed from earlier today!

SCF Rewards
    Country

2/28/15 - This is not a happy update as Anthony Mason passed away earlier today. I dug through all my Knicks cards that I hadn't posted pics of yet and pulled out all the Mason's. He was only 48 years old, gone way, way too soon. He was apart of that smash-mouth, balls to the wall, in your face 90s Knicks squad that won my heart as a basketball fan for life and a New York Knicks fan for life. Here's to you Mase! Thank you for the memories!

#11/25 Blue Parallel

#14/25

#173/199 - I remember picking this card up @ a card show a few years ago.

#4/49 Blue Parallel

#48/49 Blue Parallel

#37/99

#194/399 - This is my favorite card from the lot. On-card auto too..

R.I.P. Anthony Mason
    1966 - 2015

SCF Rewards
    Country

first ewing auto i ever see... wooow
    not the best looking auto for a hof but still impressive

SCF Rewards
    Country

first ewing auto i ever see... wooow
    not the best looking auto for a hof but still impressive

Thanks. I can sorta decipher how he signs "Patrick" but as for how he signs his last name "Ewing", it puzzles me. I just don't see it, lol.

Anyhow, it's been a while since I posted new adds so expect a big update to my Knicks Collection coming soon.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Monday, June 15, 2015

The jersey cards in this update amaze me. The Nazr jersey is my first anything Knicks of him (not counting base cards, mind you). I'm as happy as having added that card as the Melo's, haha. I really wish to hear on draft night Silver announce, "There has been a trade! The New York Knicks have traded Carmelo Anthony and/or who or whatever else to so-and-so..." Actually, I wish we could trade our owner. Could the Knicks do that, haha? Worst owner in the league.

Let's start with some Memorabilia Cards..

14'15 Panini Immaculate Catastrophe "Trios Jersey" #70/75 (Side note, I really need to add the quad version of this that includes Shane Larkin..)

13'14 Panini's Crusade "Quest Memorabilia" #35/299 (The only thing Knick about this card is that Clark's pictured in a NYK uniform. The jersey swatch is obviously from his Cavs playing days. This guy I really thought could've been something during his Lakers run but I guess not. Cavs believed, paid him and shipped him.)

13'14 Panini Spectra Jersey Card #45/49 (Panini makes a lot of Ewing memorabilia but often I find something I don't like about the card. This one however I liked. Ewing in his shooting form, blue parallel (I think) and nice design.

04'05 Topps Pristine "Fantasy Favorites" (Man, do I love this card. It's crazy he's still in the league after all these years. I only wished his Knick run was longer, solid center back then.)

12'13 Panini Totally Certified (dude) Blue Parallel #14/25

13'14 Panini Titanium "Titanic" Jersey Card #82/299 (We should've drafted him back in the late 90s. I don't understand why we don't draft local kids. Lance Stephenson is another one they passed up on draft night.)

12'13 Panini Intrigue "Terrific Trios" #44/49 (I really like this card. All Argentina brethren here and 3 different colored swatches. Too bad Prigioni doesn't have an autograph Knicks card.)

06'07 UD Reflections "Dual Fabric Reflections" #50/50 (I was really happy to add this card. Two of the "Fab Five" members here.)

12'13 Panini Totally Certified (dude) Blue Parallel #24/99

13'14 Panini Hoops "Authentics" (I really liked the design of this card. An orange jersey swatch (not often do I see this) and JR's in his shooting form. Really nice card.)

02'03 Fleer Platinum "Name Plates" #147/190 (I love this card. Spree is 1 of my favorite all-time Knicks. Finally got a Knicks auto of him too as you will see later in this update.)

(back numbering)

12'13 Panini Limited "Center Stage" "Patch" #7/10 (I don't remember why I picked this up, this is a bogus patch card. I think because it was so low #'ed and I liked the pic of Amar'e.)

12'13 Panini Innovation Jersey Card #145/199 (I was sooo happy when he rejoined the Knicks. He was such a solid player for us in his original stint. The definition of work ethic right here.)

13'14 Panini's Crusade "Quest Memorabilia" #28/99 (Kiki doesn't have a whole lot of Knicks cards. Happy with this find/add.)

13'14 Panini Timeless Treasures Rasheed Wallace "Every Player Every Game" Jersey Card #11/49 (Sheed is one of my all-time favorite players. I can't believe he played for the Knicks one season. A dream come true to add any Knicks card of him. If Panini get's him to sign and make a Knicks auto...I may just blow a gasket.)

Now for a Dual Autograph Card:

07'08 Exquisite Bob McAdoo and Walt Frazier "Dual Enshrinements" Auto #7/10 (This card was actually a replacement for redemption cards that UD never sent me. Anything Knicks for McAdoo is rare, verrrrrrry happy to add this to the collection. On-card autos, love the design and it's Exquisite.)

Onto some Autograph Cards:

14'15 Panini Totally Certified (dude) "Present Potential" Prizm #14/25 (Oh yeah! My first Quincy Acy auto for the Knicks PC. It's a portrait card too! Love the design, only wished it wasn't a dreaded sticker autograph. I wonder if he'll be a Knick next season. He's not a bad energy guy to come off the bench but the same can be said for Lance Thomas and Lou Amundson and they can't bring all of them back.)

13'14 Panini National Treasures "Game Changers" Auto #29/60 (This isn't my first Melo Knicks auto per-say but it's the first I've shown in this thread, yeah that's it. On-card auto, Melo's in his shooting form equals must add to me. It's great he has a nice signature, full name too.)

13'14 Panini Flaw[ed]less "Greats" Uncirculated Auto Dual Patch Red Parallel #11/15 (I wonder if I were to remove the part where Melo signed if there would be more patch under there?)

and here's a closer pic

13'14 Panini Immaculate Collection Auto Patch #8/75

14'15 Panini Threads "View" Auto (I was surprised when Phil waived him mid-season. I think it was to save money or something. This might be his lone Knicks auto, verrrrrry happy to add it. On-card too!)

14'15 Panini Immaculate Catastrophe RPA Gold Parallel #2/10 (Can't wait to see what this kid does in his second year. His signature sucks though, IMO)

12'13 Panini Contenders "Substantial Signatures" Auto/Jersey #1/49 (I really love the design of these cards, good job Panini. I don't mind the sticker auto.)

97'98 Fleer Skybox Autographics Larry Johnson

12'13 Panini Timeless Treasures "Timeless Signatures" #164/199 (Check that rare Knicks uniform from the 90s...it made me pickup this card and I love LJ.)

12'13 Panini Gold Standard "Mother Lode" #29/49 (My first Jason Kidd Knicks auto! It's too bad his tenture only lasted for one season but at least I got to watch him play as a Knick for one season. Had he played out his contract this would've been his final season of it, I think.)

12'13 Panini Donruss Elite Jason Kidd and Darren Collison "Passing the Torch" Dual Auto #20/25 (My 2nd Kidd Knicks auto here. I always thought Collison looked Guyanese. His parents are and they both were in the Olympics as track stars amazingly.)

(back, Collison)

13'14 Panini Timeless Treasures "Validating Marks" Red Parallel #34/99 (I wanna say this is my first K-Mart Knicks auto. Boy, did I hate this guy when he was a Net.)

13'14 Panini Prizm Dean Meminger Auto (My first Knick auto of Meminger, rest in peace.)

13'14 Panini Preferred Blue Parallel #9/20 (It took a while to finally land the blue parallel. He doesn't have a whole lot of Knicks autos. This might be my 3rd or 4th though. On-card signature!)

13'14 Panini Immaculate Collection "Premium Patches" #8/25 (I really wished Zenmaster hadn't of traded Shump but I guess this was the only way to rid ourselves of JR. I'm really going to miss Shump. Why is it that we don't keep our drafted players? Why don't we sign them to contract extensions??? Shump always played hard, hustled and plays solid D. Not a lot of guy's like that around yet we trade him....*rolls eyes*)

14'15 Panini Gold Standard Latrell Sprewell "Superscribe" Auto #9/50 (A thousand thank you's to Panini for getting Spree to sign, making a Knick auto of him and having it be on-card. I never thought the day would come that I'd add a Latrell Sprewell Knicks autograph to my Knicks PC. Hey Panini, how about Derek Harper, Sheed and Chris Childs now? :P

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Some really nice adds Chris and your commentary is fun to read. Not many people look at cards that intently or as a whole.

For whatever it's worth, I have the faux patch version of the Kiki /25.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some really nice adds Chris and your commentary is fun to read. Not many people look at cards that intently or as a whole.

Thanks a lot, Matt. Details, man. They count!

Anyhows, it's the last day of January and look who's coming to The Garden tonight, the reigning NBA Champion Golden State Warriors! It's going to be painful and a pleasure to watch the reigning MVP, Steph Curry showcase his basketball prowess on the Knicks tonight. I still wonder if we would've picked Steph in the '09 Draft had we been a spot ahead instead of behind the dubs? Who'd the Knicks draft? Another PF out of Arizona, Jordan Hill (see Channing Frye).

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast