Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Mets Dallas Cowboys

imma huge knick fan myself ...that pc is coming along great and u got one of my dream cards the starks on on horace grant and mj ..sick bro keep it coming i love seeing em ..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Mets Dallas Cowboys

imma huge knick fan myself ...that pc is coming along great and u got one of my dream cards the starks on on horace grant and mj ..sick bro keep it coming i love seeing em ..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Nice collection. That Ewing auto is sick!

Steve

Thanks! It's 1 of my favorite cards in my collection now.

Thanks I appreciate it and GO KNICKS!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice nice collection, didn't know you had this thread going!! Really like that Larry Brown, don't see that too often! Like the McDyess auto too, he has a nice signature!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice nice collection, didn't know you had this thread going!! Really like that Larry Brown, don't see that too often! Like the McDyess auto too, he has a nice signature!

lol bro you should've seen some of the looks I got at the LCS when these cards arrived, hahah it was well worth it. But yeaaaaah, doesn't McDyess have a sweet signature? Haha, what could've been..if he hadn't got hurt! Thanks but it sucks as I've come to a realization there are no autos of Sprewell or Childs in a NYK uniform or for that matter there are no certified autos of Anthony Mason or Derek Harper, ugh!!! I've got my eyes on people from the championship team and it's gonna be a little more coin to get some of their autos...

Oh yea, if you like that Larry Brown wait till you see the Jeff Van Gundy auto I won! LMAO!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool, I'm actually looking for the Jeff Van Gundy auto myself, I'm trying to complete the "Coach's Corner" set from 00-01 Fleer Glossy

I think Sprewell does have an auto in NYK uniform, I think I've seen it before, an autographics from either 97-98 or 98-99 they are just rarer.

I understand your pain though as there are some great Bulls player/staff who do not have certified autos like Craig Hodges and Phil Jackson or Tex Winters haha...

SCF Rewards
    Country

2/23/10 ~ Hey whats up guys? I haven't posted in awhile but I've still been picking up NYK cards (I've just been too tired to take scans). I can't wait for you all to see the MJ/Frazier dual auto I won. Here's some new cards I added to my Knicks PC.

08'09 SP Rookie Threads Patrick Ewing & Al Jefferson "SP Dual Threads" Dual Jersey Card

08'09 SPX John Starks & Patrick Ewing "Winning Materials Combo" Dual Jersey Card

09'10 SP Game Used Larry Hughes & Andre Iguodala "Combo Materials" Dual Jersey Card #125/155

09'10 Upper Deck Bill Walton & Bernard King "VS Materials" Dual Jersey Card #201/600

09'10 Donruss Elite Phil Jackson "Status" Diecut #42/82

00'01 Fleer Glossy Jeff Van Gundy "Coach's Corner" Autograph Card

09'10 Donruss Elite Toney Douglas Autograph RC #1/499

09'10 Panini Prestige Jordan Hill "Draft Class Logo" Patch Autograph RC #61/125

07'08 Topps Wilson Chandler Rookie Photoshoot Autograph RC #15/100

98'99 Skybox Autographics Larry Johnson Autograph Card

07'08 Exquisite Wilson Chandler "Year One" Autograph RC #7/10

Last edited by Zeppelin1985; 04-20-2015 at 07:02 PM. Reason: fix broken pic

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See timberview4's Items on eBay

awsome collection! good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome collection, Love the LJ.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sportzoid's Items on eBay

nice collection....wish i had a few of those!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast