Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Wow! What an awesome haul! I see a bunch of autos I need for my Knicks PC. I've been keeping an eye on a few and you have others I didn't know were out there. Congrats!

Btw, the other 2 sets of father & son's to play for the Knicks were Henry and Mike Bibby and Patrick and Patrick Ewing Jr.

Mike
    My goal is to collect at least one autograph, one game used and one patch of as many people who played for the NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Islanders and NY Knicks. I also collect Mark Teixeira, Martin Brodeur, Mike Bossy and Patrick Ewing

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesjetsfan View Post
    Wow! What an awesome haul! I see a bunch of autos I need for my Knicks PC. I've been keeping an eye on a few and you have others I didn't know were out there. Congrats!

Btw, the other 2 sets of father & son's to play for the Knicks were Henry and Mike Bibby and Patrick and Patrick Ewing Jr.

Mike
    Thanks, I have so much other new stuff I never took pics to show off, maybe another day I will add more. While you got the Bibby's correct, the Ewing's are not! Ewing Jr. never played in a regular season game for the Knicks, only in preseason games! Maybe I should've been a bit more detailed and only said in regular season games.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    New York Knicks Team Collector
    I Also Collect: Wilson Chandler Patrick Ewing John Starks Larry Johnson Iman Shumpert Rasheed Wallace Tim Hardaway Jr. Toure' Murry Gary Payton & 98-99 Topps WCW Autographs

Wow, some really nice old school Knickerbocker players! By the way, 5-0

Nice Haul, glad to see you're still at it.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50
    Hidden Content

You know when I have to update this thread there is a noteworthy card comin' in! ;)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    I Also Collect: Wilson Chandler Patrick Ewing John Starks Larry Johnson Iman Shumpert Rasheed Wallace Tim Hardaway Jr. Toure' Murry Gary Payton & 98-99 Topps WCW Autographs

Nice haul. Love the patch booklets
    I collect Bulls Autos and Patches!!!!
    BullsPC:Hidden Content
    For Trade:Hidden Content
    Mixed Sports FT: Hidden Content

8/10/13 ~ And here she is..

12'13 Panini National Treasures Phil Jackson, Earl Monroe, Walt Frazier & Willis Reed "Champions Signature" Quad Autograph #5/5

My first Phil Jackson autograph for the Knicks PC. 4 players from the 1972-73 Championship Knicks squad.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Amazing quad congrats!! If money wasn't so tight for me now i'd be trying to get a phil auto in my PC as well
    I collect Bulls Autos and Patches!!!!
    BullsPC:Hidden Content
    For Trade:Hidden Content
    Mixed Sports FT: Hidden Content

Hi, I'm totally new here. and this is my first update from Japan!
    Please see my blog http://blog.livedoor.jp/super_knicks/ for my New York Knicks collection & trades (written in both English/Japanese).
    This blog is just started, will update more later on.

I've been collecting New York Knicks autographed cards for nearly 20 years.
    Mainly collect: John Starks, Allan Houston, Larry Johnson, Charlie Ward, Tyson Chandler, Spike Lee
    Attached Images Attached Images

That quad auto is sick! It must have cost some serious coin too. I need a Jackson for my Knicks PC too. Just waiting for a better price, lol.

Outstanding Job as usual, sir.

Mike
    My goal is to collect at least one autograph, one game used and one patch of as many people who played for the NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Islanders and NY Knicks. I also collect Mark Teixeira, Martin Brodeur, Mike Bossy and Patrick Ewing

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast