Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sending 16x20s

Country

Sending 16x20s

Costco just opened up their first store in manhattan! Mom just got a membership and I can go there any time to pick up photos. They are quite cheap and therefore I would love to send out photos to anyone willing to take them. Of course minor leaguers and lesser players are not worthy of 16x20s but let me know what major league/pros you can get!

Will be bumping this thread when ST starts again and when Training Camp starts too!

Isaac

SCF Rewards
    Country

did you check that they have 16x20 at that store? because some costcos dont.

Country

did you check that they have 16x20 at that store? because some costcos dont.

honestly if you hadn't helped me before i would be very rude. i'm no rookie dude i know what i'm doing of course they have 16s.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (15)
    Country

Wow, classy answer, the guy was only trying to help

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok i was just makeing sure, even if they didnt though you can get them ordered to your house but with shipping charges

Country

ok i was just makeing sure, even if they didnt though you can get them ordered to your house but with shipping charges

of course. thanks for the information but im good with picking them up haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country

make sure if you 50/50 with him he send 's sase because he wont pay for "his" shipping of items if you dont get most or all of his items done.

Country

yes and if you do a 50/50 with me please make sure you can get my items signed!

SCF Rewards
    Country

autographs are not guaranteed. including in a 50/50. The photos you sent were so bad I didnt even keep any for myself and I got you a few guys that were really easy to get Juaquian Igelasias Tommie Harris Olin Krueutz. kreutz n harrris are former pro bowler and i had to pay for your shipping

Country

if you have a problem with me, bring it up with ME. PM me if you have a problem with me. Jesus i thought I was the kid. Seems like you old people act like the children here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast