Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country

Great Private Signings!

Hey guys. These are not my private signings. I am only here as a messenger to share great information for signings other people are putting on. For each new signing i find out about i will post the EXACT message and contact information for the person doing the signing!

First up, from THE SI King: MILES AUSTIN!
    Happy New Year everyone!
    My first potential signing of the new year... and the SI issue hasn't even hit the stands yet. (comes out this weekend)

I am very close to getting a deal in place with this weeks SI coverboy...

Dallas Cowboys Pro Bowl receiver Miles Austin.

The Cowboys in general are near impossible to get to on the road so I hope to save you a ton of time and get this one knocked out early.

I'm trying to gauge the interest with this post as to how many of you would like to participate in this signing. This will allow me to bring the deal to Miles's signing agent and get a fixed price for a certain amount of pieces.

Obviously the more items I can get in, the cheaper I can keep the price.

I'm hoping to get somewhere between 100-150 SIs' or flats or mini's or whatever you want signed.
    I'm looking to keep this is the 30 range for flats and mini's and 35 for premium items.

I'll also have a wholesale break for 12-24 items and 25+ items if anyone needs multiple items for resale.

Please email me back if you want to be added to the list for this signing.
    Kindly email me direct at [email protected]

I will email you back as soon as I get a piece count by Sunday and see if I can get something done very quickly before the Super Bowl is played.

HAPPY RACKIN & PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ANY DONE.

Scott Smith - The SI KING

Country

From the evil Alan Moore: RAY RICE!
    Waiting on final details but it's looking like $40 per autograph plus the item (unless you send it in).

The star has dominated all year long with over 1,100 rushing yards and almost 2,000 total yards.

As a Raven fan, I am excited to be working on this deal. All items to be signed either before or after the playoffs (schedule being worked on now) and will come with photos, COA and matching holograms. As always, guaranteed authentic and witnessed in person by yours truly.

Who's in and what do you think you will send in or need signed?

Country

For most of these signings i have images so lmk if you are interested.

Country

Again from the SI King!
    *note: this is a consignment deal. email him and he will explain everything.*
    MORE PLAYERS TO BE ADDED SOON
    Happy New year to you all. I hope you and your families are off to a happy & safe 2010! I am taking my biggest road trip of the year again and doing a ton of consignment work. I expect a list of 30 to 40 names to be at this charity event I am attending out of the country.

I will accept your items... and will try to get them signed. Last year I got close to 300 signatures and worked alone. I will have 1-2 helpers this year so I hope to do even better.

Remember... I don't want any money up front, except for return postage.

Send me your items and I will try to get them signed. If I do... I will invoice you... If I don't, I will simply return them. Nothing gained, nothing lost.

Here is the preliminary list and fee I'd charge when I get them to sign:

Charles Barkley $65
    Boris Becker $35
    Roger Clemens $100 last Tri Star signing was $175)
    Bill Clinton $250
    Julius Erving $75 (last show he did was $125)
    Wayne Gretzky $99
    Ken Griffey Jr. $125 (last signed via UD at $199)
    Mario Lemieux $75
    John McEnroe $65 (very tough signature)
    Paul O’Neil $40
    Alex Rodriguez $200 (just did Steiner for over $300)
    CC Sabathia $65
    Barry Sanders $75 (signs for $125 at shows)
    John Smoltz $40 (future HOFer)
    Lawrence Taylor $45 (signing for $70 next show in Feb)

I can accept cards, 8x10, magazines, jersey numbers, and envelopes. I can not take large bulky items. (Can't take jerseys helmets 11x14 or larger). I just won't be able to handle it while running around a golf course all day.

I have plenty of details I can email you if you are interested. Please email me directly at [email protected] and I will be happy to answer any questions or concerns. ALL ITEMS NEED TO BE IN MY HANDS BY JANUARY 18th the latest.

Glad to help anyone who needs these tough signatures.

Scott

and...
    CONSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS

I’m real excited to take this trip again and hopefully help you add to your collection.
    Remember… I will only charge you if I am successful… DO NOT SEND ME ANY MONEY UP FRONT EXCEPT FOR THE RETURN POSTAGE. (*****see below)

All items are needed by January 18th the latest. I leave at 6am on the 20th and will need to have 2 days to organize and pack. Please send everything to my home:

Scott Smith 4 Dube Court Pompton Plains, NJ 07444
    If you have any immediate questions, please email me at [email protected]

Here are some very basic instructions when sending your items:

With your items, please include on a note, your name, return mailing address and most important… YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.
    I need your email address so I can send you an invoice when I get home.
    ***** Please include $7 cash or check for return postage for all 8x10’s and up to 5 SI’s.
    If you send more than 5 SI magazines, I’ll ask for $12 in advance for S&H.
    ***** If you are sending just a few cards, then please just include $3 for return S&H.
    ***** If you want your items sent back insured, please add $3 per every $100 of value.
    I will accept all gum cards, envelopes, 8x10’s, magazine covers or magazines and jersey numbers. (I can not take books, bound magazines or oversized photos, jerseys & posters.)
    I’d really appreciate any and all help if you were to remove the covers from the magazines so I can fit more items in my backpack when running around the golf course. Whoever takes the time to remove the covers for e will bump themselves up in line of priority.
    I’ll consider taking pucks and baseballs if requested.
    If you have any special requests such as signature placement or color of marker, I am always open to taking your instructions and will of course do my best to get it done exactly how you like.
    I consider your items as my own and will always take good care of them as I always have.
    If you need anything or have any questions… just email me. I will not be available by phone or email once I leave until I get back on the 25th.
    As always… I will do my very best to get as much as I can signed for you.
    Scott Smith – The SI KING

Country

UPDATE! Alan Moore's private signing with Ray Rice is OFFICIAL!
    Baltimore Ravens star RB, Ray Rice.

It's OFFICIAL. Signing will take place Tuesday, January 19th. I need all items in by that Monday, the 18th.

Prices are as follows:
    $40 Your Items + Return Postage Paid Envelope/Package
    $45 Our 8x10 (Ravens or Rutgers) + $7/95 S&H
    $60.00 Our 16 x 20 (Ravens) + S&H (Call for Pricing)
    $65.00 Our Mini-Helmet (Rutgers, Ravens or Pro Bowl) + S&H (Call for Pricing)
    $150.00 Our Fullsize Football Helmet (Rutgers, Ravens or Pro Bowl)+ S&H (Call for Pricing)

All items will come with a COA and matching holograms.

Send items, payment and return packaging to:

Alan Moore
    708 Wagner Farm Rd
    Millersville MD 21108

Rice will end the season as one of only a handful of RB's to rush for over 1,000 yards and have a total combined yards from scrimmage of over 2,000. All in his 2nd year. A Pro Bowl nod as well!

If you have any questions, contact me at (410)963.8226

Alan Moore
    Sportsgraphing dot com

Country

Haven't updated this in a while. Thought people don't really care. If you read this, please let me know so I remember to update this!

Newest possible signing: BRENT CELEK!

Catch this kid now. He signed a 6 year deal and will be one of the best catching TEs of his time soon enough.

I just talked to Brent Today, I know it may be alittle bit high, but we came to an agreement on $18.00 per item and that would be any item. If any interest, please let me know and I will try to set something up with him. Thank you.

This is put on by a member on sportsgraphing.com, m88harrison. He's a real nice guy. He can provide The Duke NFL footballs for 65 dollars too! This signing is not agreed on yet, so if you are interested please let me know so i can pass along the word to him.