Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 103 of 189 FirstFirst ... 35393100101102103104105106113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1882

Thread: Riggs TTM Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Andreychuk. I got him two years ago in January 2009.

Thanks man.. Not sure why I waited so long but glad he is still a great signer.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Wow... Pretty terrible monday... 1 return & it was unsigned

Peyton Manning, Kept my card but sent back the PP thing also returned my check which is cool.. Not complaining about that or the unsigned return, the one return for a monday is kinda unusual for me. Maybe i have been spoiled in the past but Mondays are usually my "BIG" day of the week & to get skunked is pretty depressing. I have a ton of TTM's out there though, so maybe the rest of the week will be better?!?! Hope so.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That shouldn't be too depressing since I get about 3 successes a month lol. Hopefully you get some more successes later this week though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

last few days of November were an absolute buzz kill for me but starting off December on a great note. 5 returns today..

First, Nolan Cromwell 3/3, out 11-25, back 12-1. Very pleased with this one. Piggy backed off of coclarkson with this send out. Didnt knoe he was even with the rams, Stud when he played though. Glad to add him.

Greg Jennings 1/2, out 7-30, back 12-1.. Must be catching up on his mail. Really like the sig on this return. little Bolder then the other i got back. Very pleased.

Bert Companeris 1/1, out 11-4 back 12-1.. Great addition to the collection. Great player with the A's & also had some great career stats. Great that he signs with no fee.

Chris Mullin 1/1, out 9-2, back 12-1. sent this one out right after i got my last return from him. My last return came back with a sig on the back of the card. Thought this may have been a mistake but turns out its not. He signed this one also on the back. Kinda bummed about that.

Mark Martin 1/1, out 12-20-2010, back 12-1-11. Was really starting to wonder about this one. sent him a windshield taped to a piece of cardboard. Turned out great. I'll post pictures of the windshield along with the diecast put back together tonight when i get it put back together..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

The Mullin looks great, even if on the back. I find that when a card has a full color pic on the back, it still looks great. Thanks for posting the 411 on Mullin. I'm sending today, now that the NBA is on again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love the Jennings return and the Mullin looks pretty for being on the back...interestingly enough, I had to file a Paypal Dispute with Greg & Nicole Jennings last month!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks man..

The Mullin looks great, even if on the back. I find that when a card has a full color pic on the back, it still looks great. Thanks for posting the 411 on Mullin. I'm sending today, now that the NBA is on again.

Thanks.. I do like this one better then the other return from him. The other was a Hoops card with just stats on the back. sig looked good but just no picture.

I love the Jennings return and the Mullin looks pretty for being on the back...interestingly enough, I had to file a Paypal Dispute with Greg & Nicole Jennings last month!

what Really?? something with his foundation through ebay or something?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Heres the Mark Martin i got back today.. Like i said before, I sent the windshield in & think it turned out pretty well.. wish he would have used silver but im just glad to get it after almost a year of being out.

& back on the diecast..

better picture with a piece of white paper behind it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

what Really?? something with his foundation through ebay or something?

I bought a shirt from his website, where you could pay with Paypal linked directly to their bank account...when the shirt never showed up, I had to file a dispute to get my money back, haha. They ran out of shirts and I got my money back right away, but it makes for a cool story!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Nice pick ups especially the Mullin

Page 103 of 189 FirstFirst ... 35393100101102103104105106113153 ... LastLast