Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 112 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1262102109110111112113114115122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1882

Thread: Riggs TTM Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pretty sweet Alstott! I never did get around to sending to him, but picked up a beatuiful on-card certified auto a few weeks back. Looks like a pretty nice way to end 2011, just in case you don't get anything tomorrow.

hey thanks.. More i look at the Alstott the more i like it. I got a couple 8x10's out to some heavy hitters that i would LOVE to see come in tomorrow to end the year on a good note but you are right, I'm pretty happy if these are the last returns i get for 2011.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome stuff!

The Millens look awesome, gonna have to send for myself. Think last time I checked into hm he was a bad/not at all signer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome stuff!

The Millens look awesome, gonna have to send for myself. Think last time I checked into hm he was a bad/not at all signer.

Thanks man.. I just started seeing returns from him around june or july this year. Maybe he has changed his tune a bit about signing TTM. still kind of a wait with him but atleast he seems to be returning stuff

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

That's a solid end to a fantastic year for you as well. Alstott has got to be on my list for next year.

Cheers to your successes in 2012.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's a solid end to a fantastic year for you as well. Alstott has got to be on my list for next year.

Cheers to your successes in 2012.

Thanks man & Cheers to you as well..

__________________________________________________ ___________

Got two more to end a Fantastic 2011 for myself. sometime before tuesday i'll probably go through my notes & figure out my total percentage for the year & have a final recount in mailings like Successes, RTS's & Unsigned returns. that should be fun..

First, Emerson Boozer 2/1, out 12-23, back 12-31. Great looking sig along with " SB 3 CHAMPS " inscription. also sent back a note signed. very cool guy.

last, Chris Chandler 1/2, out 10-4 back 12-31. Nice to close out the year with a return that has been out for alittle bit. always nice to add a former Hawkeye to the collection. He started to really play well this year. Hope the trend continues for him.

Till next year folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very cool way to end the year; I love how Boozer adds a note with his returns. Just cool to show that he cares. Congrats on a great year!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

Great returns. John for some reason NEVER sends back the cards you send. I sent to him knowing i wasnt getting them back and wanted his prayer card anyhow.
    Wonder if you sent a custom if he would sign it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice, that's a great way to end a very nice year of ttm for you. That S. Chandler look sweet, that gives a bit of hope that maybe I see my topps magic come back aswell.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the kind words guys...

Starting out the year on a great note with a new personal record of TEN successes in one day!

First.. Joe Fortunato 1/1 out 12-23-11, back 1-3-12. Piggy backin off RGP on this one. Saw his successes & had to give him a shot. Great legend of the game.

2nd, Mike Tolbert 2/2, out 11-14, back 1-3. inscribed one with " go bolts" thought that was kinda cool. also was a part of my Fantasy team this year

3rd, Mike Sweeney 3/4, out 12-23, back 1-3. sent 4 & asked him to keep what he liked, sent 3 back signed. Really pumped to add this 5x all star to the collection.

4th, Adam Dunn 2/2, out 12-24, back 1-3.Glad to add Mr Dunn as-well just wish he would have signed with a sharpie. He signed with a pen & it doesnt show up very well on the glossy topps card.

5th, Bob Gain 1/1, out 12-24, back 1-3. Saw RockiesFan33 success of him & had to give it a shot. Mr Gain was a 5 x pro bowler & a member of the CFHof.
    I did in my note ask for a 5x pro bowl or HOF inscription & he granted both.... But there on the back of the card

6th D.D. Lewis 1/1, out 12-19, back 1-3. asked for a donation to his church so i will send him a monetary donation with another note thanking him for the autograph.

7th, Bryan Cox 1/2, out 5-28, back 1-3. Thought this one was LONG gone. This was actually sent while he was with the browns in some form of coaching . Has since moved on to the Dolphins so didnt expect this but stoked it made its way home.

8th,Owen Marecic 1/1, out 12-23, back 1-3. Very surprised to see this one so fast. didnt expect it for awhile. Nice to add this rookie to the set.

9th Dallas Clark 2/2, out 9-19, back 1-3, Always nice to add a Colt to the PC but even nicer when its a great player like Dallas. Even though my team is going to be going through some changes this off season, Hope mr Clark stays put.

10th.. Jack Butler 1/1, out 12-19, back 1-3. sent this after i seen TPotts successes. After trying twice before with an unsigned return wrote a 3rd note with this request & made it 100% crystal clear that this will NEVER leave my collection & so on. Just glad to finally add this legend

What a great TTM day to start off 2012. Hope all my mail days are like this. Felt like christmas in January..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

Love the Bryan Cox

Page 112 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1262102109110111112113114115122162 ... LastLast