Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 119 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1969109116117118119120121122129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1882

Thread: Riggs TTM Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those are some great successes. Now, I may have a crazy idea here, but if you want to send a request to somebody, and you know that they are known for signing the back of cards, and you had two cards of them, couldn't you put something between the two cards to stick them back to back (but not rip), so if he tries to sign the back of a card, he signs the front of another? Just an idea. I forgot what they're called, but maybe the things that you use to stick posters to your wall would work?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great Meador's. I have both of those cards signed from him as well.

I never got anything back from Gastineau, guess I'll try again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great day! That Meador says "Sincere Best Wishes" compared to the other one that just says "Best Wishes," I believe. Interesting Gastineau return to say the least, haha...

I'd be happy to take one of those Hardaways off your hands if you don't like them being signed on the back; I've sent to him twice and haven't gotten a darn thing back.

your right.. I need to get my eyes checked i think.. As for the Hardaways, You can atleast have 1. I just sent to him again today so give me a few weeks, if these new ones show up, then you can have both. Dont really like displaying cards signed on the back.

Those are some great successes. Now, I may have a crazy idea here, but if you want to send a request to somebody, and you know that they are known for signing the back of cards, and you had two cards of them, couldn't you put something between the two cards to stick them back to back (but not rip), so if he tries to sign the back of a card, he signs the front of another? Just an idea. I forgot what they're called, but maybe the things that you use to stick posters to your wall would work?

interesting idea. Hardaway to my knowledge isnt known for signing on the back of cards so this could be a freak deal. Chris mullin does this to me & i may try something like this for him.

Great Meador's. I have both of those cards signed from him as well.

I never got anything back from Gastineau, guess I'll try again.

Thanks. Love the meador returns myself. I would try Gatineau ASAP, seems to be in a signing mood of late.

__________________________________________________ ______________

1 today..

First off.. HUGE thanks to my in state neighbor RGP, Hooked me up with some great customs of folks that either dont have cards or have to few of cards that cost way more then im willing to spend. You folks will be seeing a few of these hopefully in the coming week..

Alex Sandusky 2/1 out 1-21, back 1-28 signed my Custom along with an index card. also inscribed 58-59 world champs as requested. Cant be anymore happier with the way this turned out. Sig & inscriptions all look nice & well place.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

Very cool. I love customs so much more than regular cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet !

SCF Rewards
    Country

your right.. I need to get my eyes checked i think.. As for the Hardaways, You can atleast have 1. I just sent to him again today so give me a few weeks, if these new ones show up, then you can have both. Dont really like displaying cards signed on the back.

interesting idea. Hardaway to my knowledge isnt known for signing on the back of cards so this could be a freak deal. Chris mullin does this to me & i may try something like this for him.

Thanks. Love the meador returns myself. I would try Gatineau ASAP, seems to be in a signing mood of late.

__________________________________________________ ______________

1 today..

First off.. HUGE thanks to my in state neighbor RGP, Hooked me up with some great customs of folks that either dont have cards or have to few of cards that cost way more then im willing to spend. You folks will be seeing a few of these hopefully in the coming week..

Alex Sandusky 2/1 out 1-21, back 1-28 signed my Custom along with an index card. also inscribed 58-59 world champs as requested. Cant be anymore happier with the way this turned out. Sig & inscriptions all look nice & well place.

He's not related to jerry is he?

SCF Rewards
    Country

^ Thanks for the kind words guys..

He's not related to jerry is he?

not sure.. Hope not.

__________________________________________________ __

got 2 today...

1st Brad Daugherty 3/3, out 1-10, back 1-30. Nice return from a 5x all star. Glad to add him but could do without his commentary on ESPN's coverage of NA$CAR! Man he just isnt very good in that role IMO.

Last, Bobby Boyd 2/1, out 1-21, back 1-30. agian, HUGE thanks to RGP for the custom hook-up. This guy just doesnt have many, if any cards out there so it was nice to get him on a card. inscribed " all decade team 60's " on the card & " Super bowl 5 champs, we beat Dallas 16-13" on the ID card. How cool is that! Very pleased to add him to the colts PC collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

closed out January with 1 more today..

Darren Daulton 1/2, out 12-24-11, back 1-31-12. Nice return from a World Series champion & 3x all-star.

Hope February is just a great as January was..

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love the design on those Topps cards, I wish some card companies would do more throwbacks like those. I'm looking forward to the 12 Topps Archives boxes cause of that, though they'll prob still glossy:/

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love the design on those Topps cards, I wish some card companies would do more throwbacks like those. I'm looking forward to the 12 Topps Archives boxes cause of that, though they'll prob still glossy:/

agree %100.. older cards are the way to go, if i send newer cards i always try to send score. they have little to no gloss & come back looking great & its kinda sad, Im afraid the 2012 topps archives will be full of gloss. always seems that way.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Starting out Feb on a nice note.. 2 returns today.

first, Bob Hurley SR 2/2, out 1-23, back 2-2. Huge thanks to RGP for taking the time out of his schedule to help a fellow board member out with some customs. Cant thank you enough.. Thrilled to add a new HOFer to the collection.

last, Jim Bakken 2/2, out 1-28, back 2-2, Huge thanks to TPotts for helping me out with an address for him. Not sure if the one in the database is valid anymore but Harveys had an updated one & he steered me in the right direction. Thanks again bud. Mr Bakken was kind enough to sign both cards & add " 60's decade team" to one &, "70's decade team" to the other. Very cool of him.

Page 119 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1969109116117118119120121122129169 ... LastLast