Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 120 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2070110117118119120121122123130170 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1882

Thread: Riggs TTM Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow that was fast! Glad to see those come through for you, thats a sweet success. Just actually saw a few of his '74s in a stack at my LCS, gonna pick those up this weekend.

& Your welcome! You know where I'm at, if you're ever stuck on someone.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow that was fast! Glad to see those come through for you, thats a sweet success. Just actually saw a few of his '74s in a stack at my LCS, gonna pick those up this weekend.

& Your welcome! You know where I'm at, if you're ever stuck on someone.

Thanks again. Really appreciate the help!

__________________________________________________ _________

Great day today.. got 6 back!

First, Keith Sims 3/3, out 1-21, back 2-3. Great signer & fast return for this 3x pro bowler & Iowa State Cyclone..

2nd, Mike Hart 2/2, out 11-1-11, back 2-3-12. Really thought these were gone. His returns usually only take a week or so. Happy to see these today..

3rd, Lou Michaels 2/1, out 1-27, back 2-3. added a signed IC. Happy to see these. also inscribed CFHOF 92

4th, Eric Wright 3/3, out 12-23-11, back 2-3, AWESOME success from a 4x super bowl winner. Did not make many pro bowls but won in the big games. Very happy to see this return..

5th Donny Anderson 3/3, out 1-11, back 2-3. Asked for a CFHOF inscription but did not get that. But cant complain. signed all 3. very pleased.

last, Mark Spitz 3/3, out 1-28, back 2-3. Very fast return. First Olympic return. cant beat a 9x gold medal winner in the Olympics..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sick Wright, been waiting to send to him but keep forgetting to grab the SB Supermen card to send with it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice mailday! nothing looks better than signed vintage cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sick Wright, been waiting to send to him but keep forgetting to grab the SB Supermen card to send with it.

Thanks.. was thrilled to get him back! although wish he would have added 4xSB champ. but oh well..

nice mailday! nothing looks better than signed vintage cards

Thanks man.. Love the 50-60's cards. Wish i could find more.

__________________________________________________ _________

Got 3 today to finish out the week..

First Kent Hill 3/3, out 1-27, back 2-4. Took the time to add "5x pro bowl" to one of them. very pleased to add him.

2nd. Tim Hardaway 2/2, out 1-28, back 2-4. Signed these on the front instead of the back, like the other 2 couple weeks ago. Thrilled with these. Turned out nice.

last, Doug Atkins 1/1, out 1-28, back 2-4. Huge thanks to TPotts for the address Help. He has been on my TTM hit list for some time & just figured he wasnt a good signer. Dont see many/ any from him till TPotts got him & was kind enough to share the address. Thanks again bud. Been awhile since i added anything to my football HOF colection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's an awesome way to finish off your week! The TTM Gods have been in our favor the past couple days, it seems...what do you need for your Hardaways signed on the back now that you have two good ones?

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's an awesome way to finish off your week! The TTM Gods have been in our favor the past couple days, it seems...what do you need for your Hardaways signed on the back now that you have two good ones?

i need you mailing address.

pm incoming...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad to see Atkins come though again! You picked a nice card to send, I love those Swell/Enor ones. Like I said, I'm glad to help anytime Rick!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad to see Atkins come though again! You picked a nice card to send, I love those Swell/Enor ones. Like I said, I'm glad to help anytime Rick!

Thanks... I also love the Snell cards. Cheap, easy/little prep goes into them & most come back looking nice. Thanks again for the help..

__________________________________________________ _______

Great monday for me.. 8 returns with 7 of the successes & 1 unsigned return

Unsigned came from Tom Heinsohn. would have been a nice addition to the Basketball HOF collection but was not to be. I have heard stories that he can be difficult TTM. probably wont try again but i have said that before.

Now the returns..

1st, Bart Starr 1/1, out 1-24, back 2-6 $20 fee. Excited to get this back but wish he would have used a Silver sharpie but the black turned out alright. I figured for a all-time great QB like Bart, the $20 fee was well worth it for an 8x10. Glad to finally add him to the collection..

2nd, Dirk Nowitzki 1/1, out 1-4, back 2-6. Couldnt be happier with the way this card turned out. Sig looks great with it. Its also amazing that Dirk still signs TTM the way he does. More stud ( let alone mediocre ) basketball players could learn a thing or two from Mr Nowitzki.

3rd, Joe Thornton 2/2, out 1-23, back 2-6. Been awhile since i added a Hockey player to the collection, let alone a great player like Mr Thornton.

4th, Ryan Leaf 3/3, out 12-16, back 2-6. Very pleased to see these. Even though he was a bust in the league he was a great player in college & the work he is doing now is tremendous for the younger players. Really feel Mr Leaf has learned from his mistakes & is finally starting to not make excuses anymore. Glad to add him..

5th, Ralph Neely 2/2, out 1-27, back 2-6. smokin fast return from a 2x pro bowler & 60's all decade team member.

6th, Mike Rozier 2/2, out 1-24, back 2-6. Great return from a absolute beast in college. asked for a Heisman inscription or CFHOF but got neither.

last, Gary Collins 2/2, out 1-27, back 2-6. Another fast return from a 60's decade member. asked for that but no dice. O.k. with that though. He has been kinda tough in the past on TTMers so just pleased to add him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's a great haul for one day!!

Did you send a silver to Starr and he didn't use it? Or you just wish he'd use one. Getting ready to send mine and I'm sending a gold.

Page 120 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2070110117118119120121122123130170 ... LastLast