Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 121 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2171111118119120121122123124131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1882

Thread: Riggs TTM Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome day...Starr looks fantastic. For his price, it's definitely worth it! Great card for Dirk, hockey success from Thornton, Ryan Leaf, a Heisman Winner and more? Yeah, I'd take that anyday.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome day...Starr looks fantastic. For his price, it's definitely worth it! Great card for Dirk, hockey success from Thornton, Ryan Leaf, a Heisman Winner and more? Yeah, I'd take that anyday.

Thanks... a nice day for sure.. Wish everyday was like this.. without the unsigned returns of course..

That's a great haul for one day!!

Did you send a silver to Starr and he didn't use it? Or you just wish he'd use one. Getting ready to send mine and I'm sending a gold.

Thanks.. I did not send a silver although if i had to do it again i would. Never even thought about it. looking at the pic there was plenty of nice spots for him to sign with a black, He just choose probably the worst spot on the picture. Now that you mention the Gold, I have 2 extra gold pens from wal-mart sitting on my desk, even those would have worked. I dont want anyone to get the wrong impression, The scan really doesnt do it any justice. In person its really not that dark & you can easily see the sig & inscriptions. Just doesnt have that "POP" that i like..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks... a nice day for sure.. Wish everyday was like this.. without the unsigned returns of course..

Thanks.. I did not send a silver although if i had to do it again i would. Never even thought about it. looking at the pic there was plenty of nice spots for him to sign with a black, He just choose probably the worst spot on the picture. Now that you mention the Gold, I have 2 extra gold pens from wal-mart sitting on my desk, even those would have worked. I dont want anyone to get the wrong impression, The scan really doesnt do it any justice. In person its really not that dark & you can easily see the sig & inscriptions. Just doesnt have that "POP" that i like..

I know what you mean, I have plenty of 8x10s like that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, incredible day. i ought to send to a few of these guys myself.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad the Thornton address worked for you riggs!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, incredible day. i ought to send to a few of these guys myself.

Thanks.. Ya you should. Great signers man..

Glad the Thornton address worked for you riggs!

Ya me to... Thrilled to see it so fast!

__________________________________________________ ___

just 1 today

Randy Cross 3/3, out 1-13, back 2-7. Glad to see these. Great return from a 3x pro bowler, 3x SB champion & not to mention CFHOF. When you think about it, Guy had a fantastic career.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad to see Randy is still signing after a few years of hiatus. Great guy & great player.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really feel Mr Leaf has learned from his mistakes & is finally starting to not make excuses anymore. for a second here i thought you were going to say that he has finally turned over a new leaf ..lol [/quote]

great adds though man!..as always

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gowarrior's Items on eBay

Great stuff all around. I'm getting ready to send to Bart Starr too. I know he always personalizes but does he always give the SB MVP and HOF inscriptions or did you have to ask for those?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad to see Randy is still signing after a few years of hiatus. Great guy & great player.

Thanks.. Glad to see these come back even though the autos dont appear to be as nice as he use to give but, still happy.

Really feel Mr Leaf has learned from his mistakes & is finally starting to not make excuses anymore. for a second here i thought you were going to say that he has finally turned over a new leaf ..lol

great adds though man!..as always[/QUOTE]

Thanks.. & i actually did have the " turning over a new leaf" line in there but........... didnt want to be that guy.. lol

Great stuff all around. I'm getting ready to send to Bart Starr too. I know he always personalizes but does he always give the SB MVP and HOF inscriptions or did you have to ask for those?

Thanks for the comments. Im not sure if he always gives the SB MVP and HOF inscriptions or not but i did ask for both in my letter. Seems very generous with that kind of stuff..

__________________________________________________ ____________

Awesome day after being skunked yesterday...

1st.. Dennis Smith 3/3, out 2-3, back 2-9. Very fast return from this hard hitting saftey. Glad to get him & not sure what took so long for me to send to him.

2nd. John Paxson 3/3, out 1-26, back 2-9. absolute stud on those great Bulls teams. Dont send out much basketball as it is but he is a must have i feel. All around great player.

3rd. Marlon Duckett 2/2, out 1-30, back 2-9. asked him to keep the extra but returned it signed. Love the A&G cards for sigs. Always look nice.

4th, Marv Levy 1/1, out 2-4, back 2-9. This is the first return in a long time i can remember actually opening up & saying "YES" out load! This guy has been my white whale for sometime & finally got him. didnt get the HOF inscription but at this point i could careless. Just thrilled to get him back!

5th, Tony Boselli 2/2, out 11-14-11, back 2-9. super pumped to get these. Didnt think these where going to make it back. Absolute stud when he was playing. 5x pro bowler, 90's decade team member. shame injuries got in his way towards the end of his career.

Page 121 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2171111118119120121122123124131171 ... LastLast