Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 153 of 189 FirstFirst ... 53103143150151152153154155156163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1882

Thread: Riggs TTM Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great returns

SCF Rewards
    Country

IP stuff in Iowa? That's a first. Nice stuff, Rick.

Thanks.. feels good to do some IP stuff, even if its very minor & somewhat pathetic. IOWA isnt the friendliest for IP opportunities for the stuff i collect.

Rick, nice returns - hope you enjoyed the race!

Thanks man. Had a blast.. good time with buddies..

Nice returns there!

Ritcher is currently an airline pilot and he only lives about 2 miles from me in Raleigh. Hes a very nice guy!

For Toews, did you use the address in the database? I have a card I would like to send to him.

Thanks and nice pick ups!

Thanks man. I added the address i used for him. dont recall if there was one there before or not.

Thanks..

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________

6 returns today, 5 successes & 1 Unsigned return.

unsigned came from Tony Dorsett. atleast i got my $5 back.

Gail Cogdill 4/2, out 7-27, back 8-6. very generous return. included a signed IC with "ROY 1960, MVP LIONS 1962 & 3 PRO BOWLS" all added. added all that as well to the envelope i sent the cards to him in. He signed that, folded it & sent thank back as well.

Gordon Beckham 1/2, out 6-11, back 8-6. No clue if its legit. Signed in a pretty terrible spot. This was the worst of the 2 cards i sent. Other was all around better for seeing signatures.

Peter Konz 1/1, out 6-12, back 8-6. another great rookie from TC. thrilled to add him.

Bill Brown 4/2, out 7-31, back 8-6. both cards signed in pen. sent back 2 signed IC. one was so bad i actually threw it away. couldnt read the signature. Other turned out really nice.

Chris Hanburger 2/2, out 7-21, back 8-6. kicking myself for waiting so long to send to him. couldnt be happier with the way these turned out. Both photos were walgreen specials with coupons. Added "9X PRO BOWL " & " HOF 2011" as requested to both. First photo is only a 5x7 & the action shot is an 8x10. Couldnt find another pic big enough for an 8x10 so went with the 5x7.

8x10..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hanburger pics look great man.

Hate to say it but there's like 0% chance anything from Beckham is real. I've got him before in the middle of a 20 day Sox road trip, post marked from CHI so there's no way he could have signed and returned it in six days. If you watch dates it happens all the time, plus I've heard lots of Sox collectors say they don't look good.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hanburger pics look great man.

Hate to say it but there's like 0% chance anything from Beckham is real. I've got him before in the middle of a 20 day Sox road trip, post marked from CHI so there's no way he could have signed and returned it in six days. If you watch dates it happens all the time, plus I've heard lots of Sox collectors say they don't look good.

thanks.. was thrilled with the Hanburger return but like you said, not so much on the beckham return. I had zero hope to begin with when i see it. Your story is one of 5 or 6 i have read about so not surprising. Returns like this are why i have a page of shame!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let's Get The Guy In This Video a Peyton Manning Autograph

thanks.. was thrilled with the Hanburger return but like you said, not so much on the beckham return. I had zero hope to begin with when i see it. Your story is one of 5 or 6 i have read about so not surprising. Returns like this are why i have a page of shame!

You have to love the passion of the guy in this video for his team, funny little clip.

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol good stuff. excited Bronco fan for sure.

got 1 today..

Dal Maxvill 4/3, out 8-1, back 8-8. very fast return. Asked for world series inscription on one but didnt get it. still a great return.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got 6 returns today, 1 email, 5 TTM.

Email came from Al Goldon, sent 7-13, received 8-9. Picture looks amazing but sig is a wierd pre-print deal. Never seen anything like it before. Even the personalization. All of it sticks off the picture.

TTM returns..

Frank Bolling 3/2, out 8-1, back 8-9. Very fast return.

Ted Marchibroda 2/2, out 8-1, back 8-9. great return for the Colts PC..

Wayne Walker 2/2, out 7-31, back 8-9. nice return from a 3x pro bowler.

Kirk Cousins 2/2, out 6-12, back 8-9. happy to see these today. I was about a day away from re-sending something to him. Figured mine were lost.

Bobby Doerr 3/3, out 7-28, back 8-9. sent $10 for his trouble. Thrilled to add him. Not really sure what happened to the "HOF inscription he gave me. one has HOF 8, other has HOF 8 & a half a 6 & other says "HOT 86"? sent him two 8x10, one 5x7. Really starting to get addicted to these 8x10 returns. been taking advantage of every walgreens coupon i can find & so far, its worked out well. asked him for the 9x all star inscription. Glad he added that.

two 8x10's

5x7 return..

Last edited by Riggs; 08-09-2012 at 06:45 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Rick, nice returns. LOL, I just sent to Marchibroda on Monday...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

You just keep adding awesome stuff! Love the Hanburger and Doerr. I have to send to Hanburger soon. I also like the Brian Scott, he's my favorite young driver in NASCAR.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rick, nice returns. LOL, I just sent to Marchibroda on Monday...

Thanks man... Good luck with your Marchibroda.. Seems pretty reliable plus, his sig looks pretty sweet. Cant wait to see yours.

You just keep adding awesome stuff! Love the Hanburger and Doerr. I have to send to Hanburger soon. I also like the Brian Scott, he's my favorite young driver in NASCAR.

Thanks man, Trying to keep up with you.. Scott couldnt have been any nicer also in person. Lot of those guys are like that. very accommodating.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________

4 returns today...

Mike Hegan 3/2, out 8-1, back 8-10. added a free card to the batch also took the time to put all the cards in penny sleeves, then place them in a card baggie with a fresh cut piece of cardboard behind them so that they wouldnt get damage. Very nice of him. Extra efforts like that to make sure they arrive safe is going way beyond the call of duty on his part.

Eddie LeBaron 3/2, out 7-31, back 8-10. awesome return from a CFHOFer. Took the time to add that inscription along with "4x pro bowl" to the other as requested. also through in a signed IC.

Jim Landis 3/2, out 7-31, back 8-10. very nice return from a 2x all star & 5 x gold glove winner. added 5x gold glove to the IC he signed & stuck in. Mr Landis also took the time to put my cards in penny sleeves for the trip home.

Grant Winstrom 2/2, out 8-1, back 8-10. very fast return.. signed both with silver & added "CFHOF 09" to one & " S.B. XXXIV CHAMPS" to the other as requested. Didnt think i would get either, would have been thrilled with one but to get both makes me very happy..

Page 153 of 189 FirstFirst ... 53103143150151152153154155156163 ... LastLast