Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 158 of 189 FirstFirst ... 58108148155156157158159160161168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1882

Thread: Riggs TTM Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Loved the Tekes and Lett looks very cool. You are packing the mailbox! I may have to try Leon but it maybe too late with the season starting...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Loved the Tekes and Lett looks very cool. You are packing the mailbox! I may have to try Leon but it maybe too late with the season starting...

Thanks... give him a shot. bet he'll sign for ya.

1 today.

Brock Osweiler 2/2, out 8-10, back 9-8. nice return from Peytons back up.

BANNED

Country

Some good rookie returns this year with guys like Osweiler and Doug Martin answering mail!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Leon Lett.. Cool, I've been waiting to send him something but haven't seen any successes come across so i kinda forgot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some good rookie returns this year with guys like Osweiler and Doug Martin answering mail!

+1. Rookies have been great at returning mail. not to mention fleener & Hilton for the colts

Leon Lett.. Cool, I've been waiting to send him something but haven't seen any successes come across so i kinda forgot.

Give him a shot. Was somewhat active in T.C. maybe that will continue though out the year.

__________________________________________________ _________________________

3 today,

Pat Dye. 2/1, out 8-1, back 9-10. nice success from a CFHOFer. sent back a signed IC also.

Tommy Mason 3/2, out 8-25, back 9-10. pretty quik turnaround. 3x pro bowler sent back a signed IC also with a note thanking me for my request & to feel free to send anything else i needed signed.

EDIT::: After posting & looking at the IC Mr Mason sent back, he actually included his personal phone number at the bottom under the years played. at first i thought it was some stat stuff but its his phone number. Thats a first for me. Think i'll keep that to myself

James "froggy" Williams 2/1, out 8-27, back 9-10. Very cool success. Kept the custom RGPmade for me but sent back a signed IC with HOF inscription but included a nice page letter, thanking me for my request. Really love the letter. dont get alot of returns like that. Very pleased to add something like this to the collection. Filter services is a company Mr Williams started in 1986. sent everything back in a company envelope along with my un-used SASE.

Last edited by Riggs; 09-10-2012 at 10:29 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gowarrior's Items on eBay

LOVE that Froggy Williams letter! And the Masons look great too... he's got a beautiful autograph. Very nice note from him too. Is that his phone number at the bottom of the note?!?!

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOVE that Froggy Williams letter! And the Masons look great too... he's got a beautiful autograph. Very nice note from him too. Is that his phone number at the bottom of the note?!?!

Ya.... Thats a first for me.. lol

__________________________________________________ ___________

Returns from the week..

Matt Blair 3/3, out 9-8, back 9-13. very fast turn around & the first Purple sharpie signed return.

Jim Fahnhorst 2/2, out 8-27, back 9-13. 3x SB winner. cards turned out nice.

Bill Maas 3/3, out 6-18, back 9-14. little bit of a wait but glad to see this.

Ralph Guglielmi 2/1, out 8-31, back 9-14. nice return, added a signed IC along with a CFHOF inscription as requested.

Brandon Spikes 2/2, out 8-24, back 9-14. minor miracle to get this back. stamped on my SASE " arrived in cedar rapids unsealed" which is the 2nd to last stop to get to my mailbox. Glad they made the trip from New England without falling out.

John Cooper 2/1, out 8-27, back 9-14. another great custom RGP made for me. Glad to get this. added CFHOF to a signed IC.

Ty Dillon 2/2, out 6-11, back 9-14. signed the back of my cards. Pretty freakin LAME if you ask me. doubt it was on purpose. sure his handler set all the stuff to be signed out on a table & these got placed up-side down.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quick update of what i have gotten back last few days.

saturday..

Drew Stanton 1/1, nice to add mr Lucks back up.

Todd Blackledge 2/2 asked for a national championship inscription but no dice.

Wes Parker 2/2, very faint sig. something is up with these returns. every return i have seen or read about mentions a faint sig. This has gone on since 2011. waste of stamps.

monday..

Merv Rettenmond 4/2, 3x W.S. champ. i sent the 2 topps cards, he sent the extra & photo back. very pleased.

Lincoln Kennedy 3/3

Logan Ruffin 2/2. This was sent in April so nice to see it back. Up & coming NA$CAR driver.

Willie Davis 4/2, sent back the 2 extra pictures. added " 60's all decade team" to one card & one photo. did sign the back of the Press Pass card but no biggie.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hello_kitty_2005's Items on eBay

I sent the same '72 Topps to Wes Parker along with a silver sharpie and my auto turned out nice. Perhaps re-send with sharpie?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent the same '72 Topps to Wes Parker along with a silver sharpie and my auto turned out nice. Perhaps re-send with sharpie?

ya, i'll probably try that. Like to get a nice clean autograph from him.

Returns from last few days.

Thursday..

Gregg Olson 3/3, out 8-20, back 9-20

Pat Zachry 3/3, out 7-13, back 9-20

Ray Guy 2/2, out 8-28, back 9-20. Sweet return from one of the all time greats. Huge thanks to TPotts for the hook up of this addy.

Fridays..

Amy Van Dyken 1/1, out 6-22, back 9-21. bit of a wait but nice to add a 6x Olympic gold medalist to the collection.

Tom Coughlin 1/1, out 8-14, back 9-21. bummed it got smeared but least i got it back. also big thanks to RGP for the custom card.

Shane Battier 1/2, out 1-13, back 9-21. never thought i would see this again.

Page 158 of 189 FirstFirst ... 58108148155156157158159160161168 ... LastLast