Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 175 of 189 FirstFirst ... 75125165172173174175176177178185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1882

Thread: Riggs TTM Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice returns! Glad to see Watt is still signing TTM! Speaks to the kind of guy he is

Thanks & +1 on everything you said. Not many NFL studs sign as quick & often as JJ. True Class.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______

had a great day today. here is the goods.

Michael Bush 2/2, out 10-25-12, back 4-15. thrilled to see this back

Michael Busch 1/1, out 6-22-12, back 4-15. didnt think i would see this one again

Robert Yates 2/2, out 4-1, back 4-15. True legend in Nascar, Championship owner in 1999, Now builds some of the best engines in Nascar

Rob Blake 2/2, out 4-5, back 4-15. super fast return for such a great player.

Lennie Rosenbluth 2/2, out 4-6, back 4-15. very fast return.

Dan Fouts 2/2, out 4-5, back 4-15. amazing HOF signer.

Terry Beasley 1/1, out 1-12, back 4-15. what a great guy Mr Beasley is. I must have forgotten to send a SASE with this request because it came back in a strange envelope with a note saying " FYI, always include a SASE when you send a card to be signe. If not, some people wont return them." I'm going to send him a note & some stamps for his trouble & thank him for signing & returning my card.

Demarcus ware 1/1, out 7-27-12, back 4-15

Demarcus Ware 1/1, out 6-6-12, back 4-15. thrilled to see both come back today. really lucky with the topps card. He/someone didn't close the envelope. it was wide open with the strip still on the adhesive.

SCF Rewards
    Country

todays returns

Nick Symmonds 2/2, out 4-8, back 4-22

Mel Daniels 1/2. out 3-12, back 4-22. sent him two 8x10's, he signed one, kept the other. glad to get 1 back

Lou Carnesecca 2/2, out 4-15, back 4-22. fast return. sent along the silver sharpie & really glad i did. I think these turned out really nice.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

Nice Ware congrats on that one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just caught up, man you kill it. I have gotten a few back but wow. I was going to comment on Calipari, he came to my mom's husbands coal mines as a reward for safety and would only sign Nike stuff then came to a city up the road on a championship tour and would only take pictures, no autographs. Apparently, the NCAA has gotten wind of him signing for someone he isn't supposed to and he's extra particular now. Luckily, the hoodie I sent with my stepdad that day was a Nike one so I have him and LeBron's autographs in a safe.

Michael Bush is really cool, I may send to him. Fun story for you, his high school state championship game ("4A" game) was played after the 3A game which featured the team that beat my eventual HS out. Anyways, I went that year and it was the best game I've ever been to. Brian Brohm and his team beat Michael Bush and his 59-56. Both guys ended up at Louisville and tore it up. Just a little story for you.

Also, JJ Watt gives me nightmares and renders me unable to sleep after he dominated Ohio State his senior year. Lol.

Great work, keep it up. Love your stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country

good stuff as always. i like the customs too. i didn't make it out for Fergie that night. had a ROMLB ready in case I could but I had prior engagements. not a big deal since I have plenty of his stuff already. Congrats on yours!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Ware congrats on that one.

Thanks. was thrilled with that one also & grateful the one made it home without the envelope being sealed.

Just caught up, man you kill it. I have gotten a few back but wow. I was going to comment on Calipari, he came to my mom's husbands coal mines as a reward for safety and would only sign Nike stuff then came to a city up the road on a championship tour and would only take pictures, no autographs. Apparently, the NCAA has gotten wind of him signing for someone he isn't supposed to and he's extra particular now. Luckily, the hoodie I sent with my stepdad that day was a Nike one so I have him and LeBron's autographs in a safe.

Michael Bush is really cool, I may send to him. Fun story for you, his high school state championship game ("4A" game) was played after the 3A game which featured the team that beat my eventual HS out. Anyways, I went that year and it was the best game I've ever been to. Brian Brohm and his team beat Michael Bush and his 59-56. Both guys ended up at Louisville and tore it up. Just a little story for you.

Also, JJ Watt gives me nightmares and renders me unable to sleep after he dominated Ohio State his senior year. Lol.

Great work, keep it up. Love your stuff.

Thanks for the comments & storys. That would be an amazing game with Brohm & Bush. I have decided to wait on Calipari. I like the 8x10 the way it sits. Watt gives me nightmares twice a year when they face the Colts. The guys a beast & is a one man wrecking crew. That team will be strong next year with a healthy Brian Cushing.

good stuff as always. i like the customs too. i didn't make it out for Fergie that night. had a ROMLB ready in case I could but I had prior engagements. not a big deal since I have plenty of his stuff already. Congrats on yours!

I wouldnt have waited if i had any Fergie stuff. That line was long. He couldnt have been nicer though. Heard from an employee he was there a half hour plus after the scheduled end time to take care of everyone. class act.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____

Major week & time to play catch up.

Russ Granik 3/3, out 4-18, back 4-26. newest member of the HOF, signed 3 cards & kept the extras i sent for him.

Ed O'Bannon 2/2, out 4-6, back 4-27. awesome success. Was a great player in college. also sent back a nice (index card length) note. thanking me for the cards i gave him & a bit about his career. Really pleased with this return.

Tom Van Arsdale 2/2, out 4-16, back 4-23. 3x all star

Frank Selvy 2/2, out 4-15, back 4-25.

Johnny Sauter 3/3, out 4-15, back 4-25. Johnnys off to a great start in the truck series this year.

Glen Skov 1/1, out 4-16, back 4-26. added " 3X CUP CHAMPION " to the card

Gilles Villemure 2/2, out 4-3, back 4-26.

Jake Gibbs 3/3, out 4-16, back 4-27. nice success, added "CFHOF 95" to the football card.

Conor Dwyer 2/2, out 4-8, back 4-24.

Brittney Viola 2/2, out 4-8, back 4-27. two nice returns for the Olympic collection

Blaine Bishop 3/3, out 4-17, back 4-26. very nice return from a 4x pro bowler.

John Michels 2/2, out 3-9, back 4-26. nice CFHOFer for the collection.

Iseah Pead 2/2, out 12-24, back 4-26. another 2012 rookie to add to the collection. Hope this next class of rookies is as good at signing as the 2012 class.

Dave Hill 2/2, out 4-13, back 4-27. added " SB IV CHAMPS" to one as requested.

Vern Den Herder 2/3, out 4-20, back 4-25. very fast return

Robert Awalt 2/2, out 1-3, back 4-25.

Keith Lincoln 2/2, out 4-13, back 4-25. awesome return from a 5x all star & 2x all star MVP. very pleased.

Chris Doering 3/3, out 4-17, back 4-25. legend of the swamp, added "3x SEC CHAMPS" to two. great return.

now the 8x10's..

Dirk Nowitzski 1/1, out 3-30, back 4-23. been hitting Dirk pretty hard with the request, was unsure of what his plans where next season. Wanted to make sure i got him on a 8X10 before he retired. turned out nice.

Hubie Brown 2/2, out 4-15, back 4-27. Nice HOF return, added "2x COACH OF THE YEAR" to both & " HOF 2005" to one. think these turned out nice.

Frank Gifford 2/2, out 4-15, back 4-27. awesome success. Huge thanks to coclarkson for the hook up of the Gifford super man photo link. Turned out nice. Sent a donation & the silver sharpie & couldnt be happier. added "HOF 77" to both. Was pretty surprised to see these so soon when i opened it. wasnt expecting these for another month or so. Frank usually doesnt have the fastest return rate. Must have caught him at the right time.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Love the Giffords, O'Bannons, and Peads.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

Haven't posted in your thread in a while, but I've been meaning to. You haven't slowed down one bit. Awesome job! Keep it up, Riggs!

SCF Rewards
    Country

The photos of Lou and Hubie look great. I just sent that exact same photo to Coach Brown to get signed! After focusing on my Baseball HOF collection since Stan's death, I'm getting back to my basketball collection--it's a shame that many of these colleges have tightened up their rules on autographs for personal memorabilia.

I'm a fellow Colts fan, btw.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @JamesBosoxfan1

Love your thread. Congrats.

Page 175 of 189 FirstFirst ... 75125165172173174175176177178185 ... LastLast