Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 189 of 189 FirstFirst ... 89139179186187188189
Results 1,881 to 1,882 of 1882

Thread: Riggs TTM Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man your killing it, nice chelios

Thanks man.. Love the way they turned out

Bochy sure takes forever to send items back. I'm still waiting and I sent to the stadium towards the end of ST (same goes for Jon Miller, who I sent during the season).

I looked back & sent to him during there world series run a few years back & never saw those returns either..

few from yesterday...

first.. Very Disappointing return from Jimmy Harbaugh. If i had known he stamped i would have saved my stamps. What a waste..

Fergie Jenkins 2/2, Got some free tickets to the cubs game & decided to get them signed TTM also. Turned out nice. Going to frame them with my other signed stubs. On a side note, this was my 4th trip to Wrigley & first time i have been there when they won. What an experience that was. Whole block was partying after the win. Great time.

Chris Gilbert 2/2, CFHOFer

Danny Wuerffel 2/2, signed both 8x10's. was out about 2 months. Added the HEISMAN inscription & Nat'L champs as requested. Great guy.

Last edited by Riggs; 03-29-2014 at 01:18 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Tickets look nice, as a Cubs fan I'm very jealous.

Page 189 of 189 FirstFirst ... 89139179186187188189