Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 67 of 189 FirstFirst ... 17576465666768697077117167 ... LastLast

Thread: Riggs TTM Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Vrabel!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks man...

I cant remember a Monday when i didnt get at least 1 success or even a RTS. Very unusual for a monday. Kinda started to expect Mondays to be big days for me but not yesterday

But..... todays lone success MORE than makes up for yesterday.

Warren Sapp 1/1, out 7-1-10, back 7-12-11. c/o NFL Network. My longest wait to date but well worth it. I thought this was long gone. Very pleased to add this future HOFer to the collection. I was starting to get kinda bummed about my lack of returns of late. especially when i flip though my own TTM log book & see all the players i sent to with nothing to show for it. This return for me kinda re-kindles the fire so to speak to stay after it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Holy -ish.. That's incredible!! Never seen a success from him, ever.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice sapp! Very surprised by that one. Didn't think he signed!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Holy -ish.. That's incredible!! Never seen a success from him, ever.

me either.. I havent been doing this as long as most on here but in doing research between here & other sites, Sapps name has never poped up as a success or anything.. I will say i was absolutely stunned when i opened it & saw it signed. Thought for sure one of the NFL Network folks just stuffed it back in the envelope & returned it unsigned.

also forgot to mention this is my 2nd success via sending to the NFL network as Sterling Sharp was the first & i have request out to Irvin, Deion Sanders, faulk, & Kurt Warner. was starting to wonder about that place lol

Thanks man..

Nice sapp! Very surprised by that one. Didn't think he signed!

Thanks man.. Still surprised its back.. Not long ago i kinda kicked myself & said " That was a waste of stamps " when i looked back on it. Guess those shots in the dark do pay off from time to time... Lil luck never hurts either.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Sapp! I guess i'm gonna have to send to him!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Epic win...congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

Very nice return

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hello_kitty_2005's Items on eBay

Riggs- You always do a great job on making me re-find passion for the hobby. You take chances, probably have an enormous amount of long-lost postage, but have a great and unique collection. I'm jealous of your chances you take, your successes, and most of all, your LEGITLY SIGNED VRABEL. :)

Page 67 of 189 FirstFirst ... 17576465666768697077117167 ... LastLast