Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 68 of 189 FirstFirst ... 18586566676869707178118168 ... LastLast

Thread: Riggs TTM Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow!!! SAPP! thats a great success, the guy never-ever signs ..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Good success. I'm kind of laughing about the Sapp success because I sent to him back in Nov.1,2008. Hope whoever kept my cards at the NFL Network liked them

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Sapp! I guess i'm gonna have to send to him!

Give it a shot.. maybe he is turning into a decent signer now that his playing days are done...

Haha... Thanks man...

Thanks man..

Riggs- You always do a great job on making me re-find passion for the hobby. You take chances, probably have an enormous amount of long-lost postage, but have a great and unique collection. I'm jealous of your chances you take, your successes, and most of all, your LEGITLY SIGNED VRABEL. :)

Thanks man... Really appreciate your kind words man.. I know if i went throw my log book & counted up the non returns from a year or so ago & added the postage it would hurt so i dont dare do that. & just so you know, the more i look at my Vrabel success the more i like it. Guy is so under rated not only as a player but as a leader/captain of those defenses he played on. You should try again, not sure what happened with yours but you deserve one.

Wow!!! SAPP! thats a great success, the guy never-ever signs ..

Thanks man.. shock has worn off but still stoked!! lol

Good success. I'm kind of laughing about the Sapp success because I sent to him back in Nov.1,2008. Hope whoever kept my cards at the NFL Network liked them

Thanks man.. Maybe they put yours in the same pile as the request i sent there to Warner, Sanders, Irvin & Faulk.. The " Take a "mystery" envelope to end your tour of the NFL Network facility " pile.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a 1 today. but its a RTS

Dolph Schayes!!! He might very well be the most hit or miss guy for me right now. This has to be atleast my 4th RTS from him, maybe 5th. What i dont understand is there are successes posted on SCN daily with the same addresses i use. I'll get him someday, just taking alittle longer then planed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on Sapp. I too, have never seen a success on him...Ever!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great Sapp bro.

SCF Rewards
    Country

^ Thanks for the kind words guys..

Now This is the kind of mondays I like.... Been pretty slow on the successes. Besides the Vrabel & Sapp, havent got anything else but, got 4 successes today!!

First, Glenn Doughty 3/2, out 7-12, back 7-18.. Mr Doughty also sent back a signed note, thanking me for the request & some info about his series he's putting together for the NFL Network. Also gave me an address to go to, Review the Pilot site, give honest feedback & in exchange would send a signed photo back. Seems like an all around nice genuine guy. Very pleased to add this Colt to the PC.

Next, Richard Petty 2/2, out 5-2, back 7-18. Always a great day when the King shows up in your mailbox. These couldnt have turned out any better. Both signed in silver sharpie with his Full name, instead of the " R Petty " that i have seen before.

Next, Phil Esposito 1/1, out 8-9-2010 back 7-18-2011. Long wait but thats o.k. with me. Really thought this was LONG GONE. Glad to finally add this HOF to the collection.. also this is my first hockey return since May. pretty pumped about that..

Last... The " Logo" Jerry West!!! 1/1, out 6-28, back 7-18. Incredible! Saw some successes but figured i may have missed the window.. Guess not! Very fast return also.. Always nice to add a HOFer of Jerry West caliber via TTM.

Pretty good monday.. Hope the rest of the week turns out just a good..

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice to see some success coming in from Jerry West, i got him years ago, glad to see him come through for you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice to see some success coming in from Jerry West, i got him years ago, glad to see him come through for you.

Thanks man... When i see a return from such a big star like him i always think the worst & imagine i wont make the window or whatever, just glad to add him..

also one more note... Guess i got my first email failure today also.. Just checked my emails & got a reply back from Matt Moore saying " Thank you for your interest in Matt Moore. At this time, we have exhausted our supply of autographs. Please check back with us in 90 days." I'll check back later.. atleast they was kind enough to reply & let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wish I could find my dang extra base card to send to Jerry West...pretty ticked that I haven't sent to him!

Page 68 of 189 FirstFirst ... 18586566676869707178118168 ... LastLast