Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 69 of 189 FirstFirst ... 19596667686970717279119169 ... LastLast

Thread: Riggs TTM Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got some good ones today & a RTS

First the RTS came back from Ken Stabler. going to re send with the different address & hope for the best

Email success today from David Akers sent on 3-19, back 7-21. Very nice picture. If anyone wants to see the scan LMK & i'll scan it but its the same one everyone gets back..

Tony Gonzalez 2/2, out 7-11, back 7-21.. Pretty excited to see these. Think they turned out well.

Bobby Valentine 1/1, out 6-24, back 7-21.. Not sure why my first one was RTS but i didnt change anything on the address going to him so who knows. Like i said before, think the P.O. made a mistake & the machine kicked it out for some reason. Glad to get him & add him to the collection..

Next, Like to first thank RGP for helping me out with a few customs of some HOFers that either dont have cards or are to expensive.. Good lookin out buddy...

John Kundla 2/1, out 7-15, back 7-21.. Mr Kundla signed my custom & even signed an extra card ( on the back ) & sent in along with these. also signed 2 index cards for me but wasnt expecting that. Awesome success..

& last, Pat Gillick 1/1, out 7-15, back 7-21... also signed 2 index cards for me, as well as the custom. very excited to add this HOFer to the collection..

Thanks again RGP, Customs look SICK signed!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anytime man. Glad they worked for you. Gonzos look good too!

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice haul bro!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anytime man. Glad they worked for you. Gonzos look good too!

Thanks man.. Very pleased with the customs & the Gonzos..

Thanks man..

Got 1 today.. Bob Houbregs 2/2, out 7-15, back 7-22. signed two index cards for me. Great Basketball HOFer & very quick signer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What's your opinion on the Gonzalez's? Ghost or not ghost?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ha, did he keep the custom?

SCF Rewards
    Country

What's your opinion on the Gonzalez's? Ghost or not ghost?

im not an expert by anymeans but... Something doesnt seem right with these. The certified autos on ebay look very different in my opinion. For example, the "G" in Gonzalez looks very consistent with most of the certifieds. I say Most because im sure a majority of them are rushed or the 300th + card in a row he had to sign so its going to be alittle sloppy.

The "G" on the TTM successes looks nothing like the certifieds. I hate to say it but atleast with mine, it almost looks like a girl wrote it. I say this because the whole name looks to perfect & bubbly. Especially the "Y" at the end of Tony & "Z" at the end of Gonzalez. Dont think i have ever seen him make a loop with his name, Most of the time its just a line.

Would love to see a request sent to the "88 fan mail" address with a $10, or $15 donation. Like to see the signature that comes back with that request.

Could be a thing like Steve youngs foundation.. send a Donation get a real auto, request with no donations get AP or secs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got 1 today...

Bob Kurland 3/1 out 7-15, back 7-23. Great Return from a great HOFer. He's starting to get up there in age so very thrilled to get a return from him. Mr Kurland also signed 2 index cards for me even though i wasnt expecting it.

also, Thanks RGP for soing the Custom for me as there isnt many cards out there of him.. really appreciate it man..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got 2 today...

First, Basketball HOFer C.M. Newton on a custom. out 7-15, back 7-25.. also signed the 2 index cards i put in the envelope. Very cool success..

Last, Danny Tartabull 2/2, out 7-6, back 7-25. Really like this return. Signature looks great on both cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1 more today...

Hubie Brown 1/1, out 7-13, back 7-26. glad i was finally able to get this HOF coach. took forever to find a card for a cheap price. Autograph doesn't show up very well on the card so that's a little disappointing but still glad to add him.

Page 69 of 189 FirstFirst ... 19596667686970717279119169 ... LastLast