Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 71 of 189 FirstFirst ... 21616869707172737481121171 ... LastLast

Thread: Riggs TTM Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

I guess Odom DOES know how to sign the front of cards and isn't just Kardashian-dumb...

Thats a bummer man.. Hate getting cards back, signed on the back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats a bummer man.. Hate getting cards back, signed on the back.

Yeah, I was bummed since I went through all my Odoms and picked a good one for autographs...and he signed a dark spot on the back. Obviously he's not too smart; he did marry the fat Kardashian after all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, I was bummed since I went through all my Odoms and picked a good one for autographs...and he signed a dark spot on the back. Obviously he's not too smart; he did marry the fat Kardashian after all.

she's just big boned.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent Odom also, hope I get mine back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

after nothing yesterday, got my longest RTS ever

Hal Greer out 1-8, back 8-3.. Long wait for a RTS. sent via the basketball HOF. I can see the HOF added a forwarding sticker over the HOF address but came back with a Yellow sticker that says " RTS ATTEMPTED -NOT KNOWN- UNABLE TO FORWARD" Oh well..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hello_kitty_2005's Items on eBay

Well Mr. Riggs....I guess I know what I have coming in the mail tomorrow from Hal Greer. Thanks for the preview! HAHA

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well Mr. Riggs....I guess I know what I have coming in the mail tomorrow from Hal Greer. Thanks for the preview! HAHA

sorry man... i hate RTS but atleast it closure lol

got 1 today..

Doug Harvey 1/;1, out 7-15, back 8-4.. didnt add HOF inscription but thats o.k. Nice to get a baseball HOFer back with no fee. isnt many out there left that do that anymore. Thank you RGP for doing this custom for me as well. with out the custom, he wouldnt be added to my collection. dont think he has any or many cards out there...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jdiz58's Items on eBay

Wow, great collection! Love looking through threads like this to get ideas on who to send to.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, great collection! Love looking through threads like this to get ideas on who to send to.

Thanks man...

Got 2 baseball returns today..

First Bobby Shantz 2/2, out 7-30, back 8-5. Very fast return. Great looking sig also. Very pleased with this return. Love getting returns from the older players.

last, Mickey Morandini 2/2, out 7-25 back 8-5. another great signer. Really think the Stadium club card turned out nice.. & the Minor league card doesnt look to bad also. Very pleased with these also..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool Shantz. Just sent to him today.

Page 71 of 189 FirstFirst ... 21616869707172737481121171 ... LastLast