Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 169 of 189 FirstFirst ... 69119159166167168169170171172179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1882

Thread: Riggs TTM Thread

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Very nice pick ups Rick! Loving the returns!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice pick ups Rick! Loving the returns!

Thanks man..

Skunked the last few days but got acouple today..

Mike Williams 1/3, out 1-14, back 1-31, kept the 3 i sent & he sent this one back instead.

Herb Simpson 2/2, out 1-23, back 1-31. signed both with pen, thrilled to add him

Kelly Gruber 3/3, out 6-1-12, back 1-31. long wait, but well worth it.

Harry Gallatin 2/2, out 1-22, back 1-31. super fast return. sent 2 8x10's. Couldnt be happier with the way they came back. Think both look nice. added his HOF year, along with "7x ALL STAR" to both. Wish all my 8X10's came back this fast. I get nervous about these when they have been out awhile. I have a few out that have been out a bit longer then this one. starting to wonder. Maybe 8x10 TTM isnt for me. lol

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

The 8x10s look great. Good luck with the others.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Dude. You are killiing it! Awesome!

SCF Rewards
    Country

The 8x10s look great. Good luck with the others.

Thanks man..

Dude. You are killiing it! Awesome!

Thanks man, 2013 has been great so far.

__________________________________________________ ____

these came in yesterday.. nice HOF mojo.

Chris Jacke 2/2, out 1-23, back 2-1. Traded most of the first success i had with him away so nice to re-load & add him again to the collection.

Tim Green 2/1, out 1-23, back 2-1. same as jacke, traded my previous successes away so needed to add him again. Tim added the green card. great return.

Tony Adams 2/2, out 1-14, back 2-1. added" WFL MVP 1974" as requested.

Gordie Roberts 3/3, out 1-7, back 2-1. 2x Stanley cup winner signed all 3 of my cards, great success

Dan Fouts 3/3, out 1-23, back 2-1. awesome to add him again, last return i got USPS destroyed. these came back perfect.

Shaun Alexander 3/2, out 8-25, back 2-1. long wait but added a freebie card. really happy with this return

Ralph Wilson 1/1, out 8-18, back 2-1. custom that RGP did for me, huge thanks to him. didnt think this was coming back. Thrilled to add a new HOFer to the collection. Sig looks a bit shaky but for 94 years old,I think it looks amazing. Great success.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Rick, you rocked the returns again. Love the Wilson! My south Florida roots would never allow me to be a Bills fan - LOL. However, he was one of my first TTMs a number of years ago. I didn't know any better and just sent an LOR in a regular #6 envelope. He sent back a very nice signed letter, a signed 8x10 and paid the postage on the folder! I consider him NFL royalty along the lines of Halas, Mara and Rooney - and he's 94 years old... Good job!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rick, you rocked the returns again. Love the Wilson! My south Florida roots would never allow me to be a Bills fan - LOL. However, he was one of my first TTMs a number of years ago. I didn't know any better and just sent an LOR in a regular #6 envelope. He sent back a very nice signed letter, a signed 8x10 and paid the postage on the folder! I consider him NFL royalty along the lines of Halas, Mara and Rooney - and he's 94 years old... Good job!

Im with you on the Royalty. Guy has been a major part of the NFL landscape for so many years. He has slowed down his TTM returns but you cant blame the guy.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Set a new personal record today with returns, 12 successes today.

Kevin Loughery 3/3, out 1-23, back 2-4. nice return from a 2x ABA Champion. the one on the left did scan the best, looks a lot better in person.

Bob Dandridge 3/3, out 1-28, back 2-4. thrilled to add this 2x champion along with 4x all star.

Steve Bono 2/2, out 1-26, back 2-4.

Devier posey 3/3, out 11-24, back 2-4. another rookie return from the class of 2012.

Pat Richter 2/2, out 1-18, back 2-4. added "CFHOF 96" as requested.

Jack Roush 2/2, out 1-3, back 2-4. Thrilled to add this great owner to the collection. Isnt much left in NA$CAR that Mr Roush hasnt accomplished.

Been dabling a bit with some very cheap, inexpensive customs i guess.(i use the word custom loosely) Made up these & the following as a way to add some great athletes that dont have many options available for cards. These were made through wal-mart photo center so NOTHING like some of the amazing customs that folks make on here. This is just a cheaper way for me to add athletes that didnt have cards made or there cards just cost way to much for me to buy & send TTM. ( #1 rule, never send anything your not willing to lose) . Im still messing around with them a bit. Most of the older guys dont sign with sharpes & use pens, going to mess a bit with the picture to see about maybe getting a better surface area for people to sign & the sig will "pop". Here is what they look like so far. Let me know what you guys think of them..

Wayne Hawkins 2/2, out 1-28, back 2-4. nice return from a 5x all star.

Gene Guarilia 2/2, out 1-28, back 2-4. signed the back Not sure why, Picture on the front is really light & sig would have shown up pretty nice i thought. oh well.

Tim Hardaway jr, 2/2, out 1-28, back 2-4. signed with a very thin sharpie.

Ron Bonham 2/2, out 1-28, back 2-4. These didnt turn out to bad. happy with the return.

Cliff Hagan 1/2, out 1-22, back 2-4. signed one of the two 8x10's i sent. Wish he would have went with something other than silver, kinda looks like crap. Get what you pay for i guess. Did add his HOF year & "NBA CHAMP 58" as requested. Other 8x10 is a picture of him & Frank Ramsay that i was going to turn into a duel piece but, might have to re-send that one. I'll send it to Frank first, see if he will sign it.

Next is a return i thought was LONG gone. I never expected to see these again...

Greg Biffle 2/2, out 3-10-2009​, back 2-4-2013. NO JOKE ON THE DATES. longest return to date & probably will never be broken. Someone along the way added stamps to it to get it home. I even emailed the Roush headquarters about this a few times mid 2010 & they told me it was lost. These cars came back in perfect shape. For being out as long as they were, they look flawless. Super pumped to get these home, Been forever since i sent out a diecast & with this return, Makes me want to send out a couple.

Last edited by Riggs; 02-04-2013 at 06:40 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Seeing your Jack Roush success pretty much tells me my 8x10 that I sent him back in Oct. 2012 isn't coming back (it was a pic of my baby - 2002 Mustang GT convertible).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow!! Great stuff getting your die cast back. I have a signed collection of 32 and I try to get a couple more each year when they come here to Watkins Glen. I've also noticed that the drivers tend to take their time and put a nice sig. on a die cast vs. just scrawling their name on a photo (exception Jimmie Johnson- he just plain sucks when it comes to signing here)

Do you have others in your collection?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Seeing your Jack Roush success pretty much tells me my 8x10 that I sent him back in Oct. 2012 isn't coming back (it was a pic of my baby - 2002 Mustang GT convertible).

Always hope man. But never know with Jack, Hopeing the best for ya.

Wow!! Great stuff getting your die cast back. I have a signed collection of 32 and I try to get a couple more each year when they come here to Watkins Glen. I've also noticed that the drivers tend to take their time and put a nice sig. on a die cast vs. just scrawling their name on a photo (exception Jimmie Johnson- he just plain sucks when it comes to signing here)

Do you have others in your collection?

Nice, Glen is always a great race. I havent been to a big time CUP race in awhile. Me & my racin buddies are talkign about a trip to Chicago but thats TBD yet. Jimmies auto has always been kind of a simple double circles autograph. Im still holding out for a Dale jr & Tony Stewart autograph. Love to have both but stars havent lined up yet.

As for my collection, I have been collecting diecast since 2004. I dont have a HUGE collection by any means but for what i like, feel im doing alright. I have around 120 or so, with maybe 70-80 of them signed? just a guess though, havent counted them in awhile. Think my next diecast TTM will be the king. Love to get him on some diecast. Have 1 already, would need to find another & the prices his cars command, I would be hunting for awhile. I dont pay those outrageous prices for them like the die hards do.

here is some pictures if you wanted to check em out. https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...uper-Collector
    Last edited by Riggs; 02-04-2013 at 09:50 PM.

Page 169 of 189 FirstFirst ... 69119159166167168169170171172179 ... LastLast